View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Next update and level incraese 
Site Admin

Soon I will be doing an update with several changes relating to the recent talk I had with people discord. I will increase the max level to 45. Some people have said they would like to see it go up by 10 levels. Going from 40 to 45 should be fairly quick so I will increase it to 50 at the first of next month and then do future level bumps on the first of each month after that.

That will make the first 2 level increases be bit less than a month but I think that will be fine because they should be easier for people to deal with.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Soon as I'm today or a few days?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:12 pm

what day and time?

Also don't forget to rework some of the areas i listed for you....more leveling spots for every level cap increase you are doing. a month of worth of time to adjust things.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Is there any thought on making a place like Twins but Mage friendly? As of right now level 40's can only find lv20's Rings at Twins. It has become Melee Dominant with no actual chance for mage-type to contest.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 pm
Site Admin

I don't know what twins is, that is a player made up name. You should also post a -loc.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Is it possible for x1 to have a map maker like x2?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:26 pm

I think he means by twins the 2 scallion bosses in Strength shrine that gives you items after 20 kills. Its a non trans zone, so attack/spirit run dominates the area.
Its pretty silly though as no lvl 40 should have to hunt there to get items. The mobs are weak, no exp.
Hopefully adding "found items" to tons of other areas will help this.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:33 pm

El_Fistio wrote:
Is there any thought on making a place like Twins but Mage friendly? As of right now level 40's can only find lv20's Rings at Twins. It has become Melee Dominant with no actual chance for mage-type to contest.

actually u can get those rings from adept task aswell

which is not that melee frendly

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:38 pm

[quote="ejthayer"]I don't know what twins is, that is a player made up name. You should also post a -loc.[/quote]

My apologies. It is within Strength shrine. Location-713,453. I was implying that it is very melee dominant because they have speed run to hunt you down, but on the other hand I was misinformed about certain things. I thought that was only place mages were able to farm rings after 36. We still do have the adept task. Still would be nice to have mage friendly place though :)

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:05 pm

El_Fistio wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
I don't know what twins is, that is a player made up name. You should also post a -loc.

My apologies. It is within Strength shrine. Location-713,453. I was implying that it is very melee dominant because they have speed run to hunt you down, but on the other hand I was misinformed about certain things. I thought that was only place mages were able to farm rings after 36. We still do have the adept task. Still would be nice to have mage friendly place though :)

adept task does not give you the items at the same rate as "twins" does. Don't be fooled into lies by a player who attempts to dominant that area with his darkwar and other melee classes. Twins is single handly the number 1 area/spot to make the most amount of gold, and obtain free rings that might be with you till 60+ or intill 50ish.

I farmed that area for a week straight and done adept task for 3 days none stop trust me when i tell you IT'S no where near the same in terms of gold, rings, and exps.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next