View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 More raid Bosses + ideas 

Loki wrote:
Sinara (about level 35) -loc 2909,3012) It is West of Despair in a small tower on the smaller island.

https://vimeo.com/283758245

I added her to the list and suggested making her into a "twin" where she can be killed for Vm/Vt/Va/app fighter ring and App mage ring just how the twins in str shrine are used. The zone would be a trans zone where mages are able to hunt there with no major issues.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 pm

TrunksOuk wrote:
SporkimusPrime wrote:
There is a named boss (cant remember, at work or I would logon and get the loc and info). I believe its at the top of the island west of turd island. It is a multi level dungeon similar to wars and old wars with the boss being on the second level. The entire dung could use an update to become a leveling spot for mid levels possibly.

Try to get the loc and name of the boss please

-loc 2067,1697

Boss: Grey Zon

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm

SporkimusPrime wrote:
TrunksOuk wrote:
SporkimusPrime wrote:
There is a named boss (cant remember, at work or I would logon and get the loc and info). I believe its at the top of the island west of turd island. It is a multi level dungeon similar to wars and old wars with the boss being on the second level. The entire dung could use an update to become a leveling spot for mid levels possibly.

Try to get the loc and name of the boss please

-loc 2067,1697

Boss: Grey Zon

goodshit, as ej mention he said he redone some areas so i dont see why some of these bosses cant get some love and done into a proper raid quest.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 pm

[quote="TrunksOuk"][quote="bottlecup"]how about just delete and remake all of DS, a lot of spots are just ………………….. just keep main spots like spider/mc1/mc2/sp and remake the rest

as ej boost the lvl cap. he can add new stuff into ds for lvl's[/quote]

that has noting to do with the post. stay on topic /help out or make a different post.[/quote]
how does your post help??

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 am

bump, It's f**king boring and dead in the pvp server with no pvp even happening due to the major imbalance of the game at level 45.... CAN WE please get some Raids for these levels.

Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2