View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 More raid Bosses + ideas 

Looking to get a list of bosses that are level 40-60 killable so we can possibly convert them over into something else for the game.

Example : imex and Darth become level 40-45 raid bosses. Reward for items that drop can be imex gloves, Darth ring, and Darth boots. These items be the "best items" till level 50-60 are added to the game for another set of raid gear.

In order to keep things order and lined up nicely I need help of listing the bosses that don't drop anything but are some what difficult to kill unless with a small group. Another example would be kin who use to drop full stat exilir back in the day but now doesn't really drop anything so why not make him into a raid boss where he drops a weapon and other items.

If possible please list me the bosses that aren't used for anything and if possible their location so I get all the information needed to hand it over to ej.

P. S we need the full name of the actual bosses in order to make this work.

List Of Bosses That Should Become Raid Bosses:

Imexic- Drops Imexic gloves and Super Imexic gloves. Also Have Him Drop Imexic Cape as a secondary raid item.(level 30-40 raid)

Dearth-Drops Dearth ring and Super Dearth ring. Have Dearth also Drop Boots of Dearth as a secondary raid item instead of just rings.(level 30-40 raid)

Sogam- Sogam Hat and Super Sogam hat are items he drops. Have Him also Drop a raid item such as Sogam Staff.(Level 50-60 raid)

Baraw- Baraw helmet and Super Baraw helemet are dropped. Have him addtionally drop Baraw Melee weapons such as bow,axe,sword,mace,dagger,hammer etc.(level 50-60 raid)

Kinethell-Drops Noting. Have him Drop Kinethell Ring, Super Kinethell ring, and Kinethell weapons thats beneficial to both melee and mages.(raid level 60-65)

Zon Rin- Drops Zon rin Leather and Super Leather. Have Him Also Drop Zon Rin Helmet, Zon Rin Cape, and Zon rin Boots.(level 60-65 raid)this would be the last set of boss gear needed before doing some of the other major bosses that require a lot of good work to kill and solid amount of gear to be able to hold your own against/clearing the areas.

Sinara (about level 35)( -loc 2909,3012) It is West of Despair in a small tower on the smaller island, drops bone staff.Instead Have her drop app mage ring,fighter ring,+1sci, Vt, Va, and Vm just like Twins do at str shrine. I'll suggest adding another boss that looks like her and have her drop the same items after meeting a certain amount monster kill requirement. This are/location would be a trans zone area to help benefit mages.(level 30-40 boss?)

Packmaster- (lvl 71 wolf boss) Can drop a new saber set for level 60 equip like: saber wolf claws, saber wolf dagger,saber shroud armor (mage),saber shroud hat ,saber hide armor ,and saber hide helmet(level 60-65 raid)

Boss: Grey Zon(unsure of level and item drops -loc 2067,1697 )

these are some of the ideas i got at the moment i believe that if mystic mummy was introduce to us a "raid" for level 1-30 then i believe we should keep this pattern moving for every 10 levels(giving us a new raid to do every 10levels and not wait till level 65-70). This would help teach players how to properly learn to tank and know what requirements are needed before going to end game raid bosses.

Last edited by TrunksOuk on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:10 pm

updated/ and fixed.

feedbacks/other bosses im missing?

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Packmaster (lvl 71 wolf boss)

Can drop a new sabre set for level 60 equip like:

sabre wolf claws
sabre wolf dagger

Description - "A weapon made of the claws of the Packmaster."

sabre shroud armor (mage)
sabre shroud hat (mage)
sabre hide armor (melee)
sabre hide helmet (melee)

Description - "A helmet / armor/ hat made out of the hide of the packmaster.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Loki wrote:
Packmaster (lvl 71 wolf boss)

Can drop a new sabre set for level 60 equip like:

sabre wolf claws
sabre wolf dagger

Description - "A weapon made of the claws of the Packmaster."

sabre shroud armor (mage)
sabre shroud hat (mage)
sabre hide armor (melee)
sabre hide helmet (melee)

Description - "A helmet / armor/ hat made out of the hide of the packmaster.

added to the list didnt even know this was a boss but good stuff. Just need an Idea of what level of a raid boss he should be.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:25 pm

I thnk he is fine as is. He is ultra level 71 and a 70 can solo him. (should be no drops for 70 to him so 70s don't kill him for align/random drops) which are 99% useless to a 70.

It should be a 60-65 world boss since 60s cannot solo it but a group of 3-4 can.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:28 pm

Sinara (about level 35) -loc 2909,3012) It is West of Despair in a small tower on the smaller island.

https://vimeo.com/283758245

Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:25 pm

There is a named boss (cant remember, at work or I would logon and get the loc and info). I believe its at the top of the island west of turd island. It is a multi level dungeon similar to wars and old wars with the boss being on the second level. The entire dung could use an update to become a leveling spot for mid levels possibly.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:26 am

SporkimusPrime wrote:
There is a named boss (cant remember, at work or I would logon and get the loc and info). I believe its at the top of the island west of turd island. It is a multi level dungeon similar to wars and old wars with the boss being on the second level. The entire dung could use an update to become a leveling spot for mid levels possibly.

Try to get the loc and name of the boss please

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:59 am

how about just delete and remake all of DS, a lot of spots are just ………………….. just keep main spots like spider/mc1/mc2/sp and remake the rest

as ej boost the lvl cap. he can add new stuff into ds for lvl's

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:58 am

bottlecup wrote:
how about just delete and remake all of DS, a lot of spots are just ………………….. just keep main spots like spider/mc1/mc2/sp and remake the rest

as ej boost the lvl cap. he can add new stuff into ds for lvl's

that has noting to do with the post. stay on topic /help out or make a different post.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next