View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Worst propped high end items! 

Eh I have a super VOS worse than that. Sitting in my storage lol. But i have another with good props. Other than that, all my gear is decently propped. But I barely play. No population on x1 and South Korea internets are not good where I'm at. And I really really dont care to relvl. What I want to do is get to 3rd boss in Fervo dng. But we need more population for that. In good gear. More gear drops please. More leet gear to the poor please. :)

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:04 am

St Ruglin wrote:
Eh I have a super VOS worse than that. Sitting in my storage lol. But i have another with good props. Other than that, all my gear is decently propped. But I barely play. No population on x1 and South Korea internets are not good where I'm at. And I really really dont care to relvl. What I want to do is get to 3rd boss in Fervo dng. But we need more population for that. In good gear. More gear drops please. More leet gear to the poor please. :)

Maybe once he makes that dungeon anti pk more players will go there without having to be griefed by dafuq.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 am

the entire design of that dungeon is rather bad

just remove the Perma freeze function the monsters have OR make it a smaller range

and alot more ppl would do the dungeon

the reason ppl dont wanna do it is because theres just noway to avoid the almost instant death of that screenwide area freeze

as it freezes the healers healing the tank aswell in 9 out of 10 times

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2