View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Constructive Posting and Admins 

The posts have been getting ridiculous lately. The SAME fighting and arguing continue to happen. We are all trying for the betterment of the game, but the CONSTANT bickering and arguing need to stop.

Warnings/Bans will be happening if we cannot work on being a little nicer to each other on the boards and actually posting constructive ideas. This means you should not be calling out a person for something that you are CONSTANTLY posting on every single other post.

ejthayer wrote:
* Be respectful to people. In threads that you create yourselves I'm sure there is going to be some banter between some users, I expect that.

This will happen, this DOES NOT mean you guys should do it 24/7.

ejthayer wrote:
* Do not make multiple posts trying to get your point across just by wording it different.

This means do not bring up the same stuff Ej has already answered or is already posted somewhere on the boards. SEARCH for the thread and bring it up.

This does not mean revive a thread that is 10000 years old. At that point the post will just get itself deleted.

ejthayer wrote:
* Any member found to make a new username to get around warnings or bans will be automatically BANNED.

I'm personally going to be looking into this one. I'm sure there will be ways around it, but I will be tracking down on these multiple accounts and banning.

The boards is not a place to fight, its a place for us to work together to make Xenimus better and more attractive to players who do not play this game. For that to happen we need to work at it as a team.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]