View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 pm



Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 New house ownership rules! 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3719
Location: U.S.A.
Xen101 wrote:
You could also do what you did for 2.0. Give the buff to everyone linked and have a certain amount of players to be on the link before you can own it.

Make it a guild house. 10 players on link and some plat to own it.



Plus 100.

Lets update houses to guild houses.

_________________
"I'm not playing til 60-70cap ej!"


Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:12 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 am
Posts: 984
not a bad rule


ID suggest lowering the limit to like

1 hour max


you get house you have it

every kill you do increases owner ship up to 1 hour


this will make it so ownership changes nomatter what when a player heads tobed



AND MAKE HOUSES NOT MATTER IN PVP

ATM MELEE HOUSES GIVE MELEES WHITE POT EFFECT WHICH HAS A HUGE IMPACT ON PVP (whitepot hit/def rates work in pvp)


Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:39 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3719
Location: U.S.A.
ejthayer wrote:
This will apply to all Xen 1.0 servers.



When is this happening? Friday with the pvp server release?

_________________
"I'm not playing til 60-70cap ej!"


Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:44 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:38 pm
Posts: 135
I like what Xen101 and Liftingnerd said,

Make it a guild house with a 1hr max ownership, but each time a guild member kills a mob add 1 minute to house ownership(still maxed at 1 hr). So active guilds can have a house. Also daily "maintenance" fees would also be good. And limit 1 house per guild.

_________________
I represent the level 64 and under.


Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 am
Posts: 984
PCLSQ wrote:
I like what Xen101 and Liftingnerd said,

Make it a guild house with a 1hr max ownership, but each time a guild member kills a mob add 1 minute to house ownership(still maxed at 1 hr). So active guilds can have a house. Also daily "maintenance" fees would also be good. And limit 1 house per guild.



sadly the guild thing woudnt be a good idea


there would become a guild with majority of the people ingame

and then the houses woudnt change owners eitherway

since those guilds would always have someone online



better of having it for single person

up to 1 hour ownership max 2


Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3719
Location: U.S.A.
I Agree to limit it 1 house PER guild.

Make it into a Guild House.

Each guild member gets 3 minutes of white potion.

Each Officer gets 5 minutes of white potion.

Each Guild House OWNER gets 10 minutes of white potion.

_________________
"I'm not playing til 60-70cap ej!"


Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:34 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:38 pm
Posts: 135
LiftingNerd wrote:
PCLSQ wrote:
I like what Xen101 and Liftingnerd said,

Make it a guild house with a 1hr max ownership, but each time a guild member kills a mob add 1 minute to house ownership(still maxed at 1 hr). So active guilds can have a house. Also daily "maintenance" fees would also be good. And limit 1 house per guild.



sadly the guild thing woudnt be a good idea


there would become a guild with majority of the people ingame

and then the houses woudnt change owners eitherway

since those guilds would always have someone online



better of having it for single person

up to 1 hour ownership max 2


By limiting houses to 1 per guild it would counter your argument, if one guild has 20 players then there will be more vacant houses for other people. I think my idea would actually make more guilds and maybe bring back the guild wars we had way back when.

_________________
I represent the level 64 and under.


Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:47 pm
Posts: 210
Honestly. I LOVE the idea of a guild house. Something that you are meant to take pride in. Something you have to defend. I would love to see guild houses be a thing, but with harsh rules to FORCE people to get good at the game. If you are the reason your guild house is lost, well expect to get kicked and replaced with someone stronger. That makes competition a lot heavier as people are going to try to not be the reason they lose their guild house.

_________________
The server didn't crash.


Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:38 pm
Posts: 135
Rippy wrote:
Honestly. I LOVE the idea of a guild house. Something that you are meant to take pride in. Something you have to defend. I would love to see guild houses be a thing, but with harsh rules to FORCE people to get good at the game. If you are the reason your guild house is lost, well expect to get kicked and replaced with someone stronger. That makes competition a lot heavier as people are going to try to not be the reason they lose their guild house.


Guild death count! If guild has x number of deaths (depending on number of members) in 24 hrs house is lost and guild can't own a house for 24 hrs!

_________________
I represent the level 64 and under.


Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:25 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:22 am
Posts: 44
I like the change. How about we wait and see how this system works before already asking for more changes


Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:55 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Realist and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.