View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 PvP Server Tester Comments 

phpBB [video]

This is the video of Mage to DW. The SAME exact thing happens on any other class. Wizard/lock/cleric ETC.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:13 pm

the game woudnt feel empty...

because everyone would try to find a town of their own

so the population would end up abit "split" but as they reach higher levels 20-30s

they would be drawn towards same locations etc

they just woudnt be clustered in same town from the start

look at it as a Circle everyone starts from a diffrent edge and walk towards the middle(endgame/higher level)

the closer u get to endgame the more scares good exp zones become and the more contested they should be

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:17 pm

so you want the game to be like that circle? I think someones been playing too much fortnite where you just run to the middle each and every map rotation. I will stop commenting here because I dont want to get off topic and derail the post. I will watch some of those videos since today is my day off.
Thanks xen101.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:20 pm

its a visual representation of how it could work

players start in diffrent areas

the higher level they get

the closer they come to eachother

untill the point where they will be forced to fight

to continue into the true endgame

this would let players Ease into the "pvp server"

rather then be forcefed griefing by certain players who are known to harass lowlevels

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Thanks for testing Xen101 and creating this feedback thread. Looks to see like lower level PVP is still out of order, and pretty much everyone agrees NDNT's can be toned down or even removed from this server.

Why aren't houses just attainable from level 40 or something? Though, this won't keep people from simply using alts in the future. Regarding spawn, there's quite a few hunting grounds for lower levels, aren't there other spots that can be used? I am never against increase of spawn however.

I disagree that pots shouldn't drop when dying from a mob vs a player, imo you should always drop all your inventory for sure.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Shabam wrote:
Thanks for testing Xen101 and creating this feedback thread. Looks to see like lower level PVP is still out of order, and pretty much everyone agrees NDNT's can be toned down or even removed from this server.

Why aren't houses just attainable from level 40 or something? Though, this won't keep people from simply using alts in the future. Regarding spawn, there's quite a few hunting grounds for lower levels, aren't there other spots that can be used? I am never against increase of spawn however.

I disagree that pots shouldn't drop when dying from a mob vs a player, imo you should always drop all your inventory for sure.

Ya its no problem. I'm just trying to make it a fun experience. Houses are going to be a bit of an issue.. cause some people will definitely horde them. Spawn increase and spawn rate increase will be AMAZING.. trust me..

The issue when you die with the pots vs monsters is that you can be stuck there.. FOREVER.. Which will suck badly.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Unfortunatly low lev pvp has been broken since restructure - it was why i quit about 2 years ago (although somone kept claiming low level pvp was fine...)

Before it seemed pretty good and balanced ( up to a certain level).

It may be a good idea to look at the old level damage scaling and try and implement the old equasions into the lower levels. I personally prefered it when damage was based on stats and there wasnt a huge difference between wep damage and armor stats.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Xen101 wrote:
Shabam wrote:

Ya its no problem. I'm just trying to make it a fun experience. Houses are going to be a bit of an issue.. cause some people will definitely horde them. Spawn increase and spawn rate increase will be AMAZING.. trust me..

The issue when you die with the pots vs monsters is that you can be stuck there.. FOREVER.. Which will suck badly.

so hit f12 lose exp u will remake it in less than a few minutes....

its not like in the Past when you lost 33% of your TOTAL exp

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Any testing of PvP st level 40? If it’s not possible the launch should really be delayed until it’s adressed

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Any testing of PvP st level 40? If it’s not possible the launch should really be delayed until it’s adressed

yeah these kind of Trials and tests should have been done Months before the server release

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next