View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 so ej , about daggers n abuse? 

I use claws+daggers on my pally and as long as people are getting items off the bosses I tank you aren't complaining. ONE person built his char in such a way that he can quickly drop some chars but that doesn't mean that it is a mistake to allow claws+daggers. Technically if I'm not mistaken (its possible) when a mage swings a staff to make a melee hit they use both hands so Wand+Staff shouldn't be allowed either with that logic. If we want to really dial in on a bug lets address the fact that depending on what order you equip your weapons+wand on a mage it stacks the magic bonus (Ej was emailed about this and it didn't even spark a reply of any sort so it obviously isn't that big of an issue to him ATM), would mages suck without this? Absolutely, but no one wants to address things that benefit them.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:50 am

lol everyone wants EJ to change things so their classes become overpowered.. by using claws and a dagger a dw also becomes really squishy.. you all whine because a darkwar in epic gear he gained over the years own you in your lvl 62 gear…. i see endgame geared mages pvp hodor just fine.. ye he hurts a ton.. up your own game instead of trying to get a class nerfed…

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Issue with Xenimus players is that when someone is actually becoming strong or is strong, its time to hit the nerf call... Every time.. literally..

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:38 pm

maybe if ej removed the +10% attack speed "passive" buff he gave the claws since they now stack with daggers and get +10% speed from the dagger, that passive buff should be removed.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:49 pm

WizardOfFire wrote:
you messed up when u first brought it out and had rangers using it with bow and dagger and shooting insanely fast cuz of 101 agil…

then u took that away from rangers and said they aren't sapose to have it cuz a bow is 2handed...

but any darkwar that goes wolfies spec (2handed) , and has 101 agil with a dagger, brings there att speed to 0.10? and 100-0% hp anyone in game in under a second??

how is that fair? look into hordor? hes been using it since it came out and jus sits in hide and instant drops anyone in game in under a second... can u look into this please? I think u messed up on it somewhere becuz u already get a 10% increase in speed with wolfies period. then u add dagger with another 14% and 101 agil it makes no sense how its fair.

Hodor is strong no doubt, but he isn't impossible to kill, Wizard noxa is one counter to high attack speed builds.

Darkwars are gank classes not tanks. Hodor dies as fast as anyone else.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:55 pm

hmm lets just look at pvp stats.

http://xenimus.com/pvpstats.aspx

last week 56 and 3
thats overpowered.

Where are the mages in the top 10 slots? 1? Squanto and he has a CRAP kill to death ratio while the melees have 1-5 deaths with dozens of kills. If ej kept track of the pvp stats pages statistics he would said melees on top in pvp for the last 8 months.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:15 pm

PvP Chart should never be a result of what is going on in the PvP world. We have all witnessed people killing their own accounts and teaming to get high kills. I personally would not use that as a way t determine how the PvP world is going on Xenimus.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Xen101 wrote:
PvP Chart should never be a result of what is going on in the PvP world. We have all witnessed people killing their own accounts and teaming to get high kills. I personally would not use that as a way t determine how the PvP world is going on Xenimus.

well when you see the top 10 being melees for the last 8 months, clearly it is a pattern.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 pm

whats your point loki tezo is a dw too with claws and he is 18/105

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Mystery wrote:
whats your point loki tezo is a dw too with claws and he is 18/105

With no jeloc. No gear. Trash claws (not dirus) and trash dagger. The OTHER dws have dozens of pvp kills OVER deaths. He is also a bad pvper as he lost his adept gloves to me on De Del before he quit him.

To get back on topic, even a paladin is owning with claws+daggers rofl. Respecing thor to those as soon as I prop a perf set of dirus claws.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next