View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 New PvP server release date? 

Not everyone goes to the forums. Can the new PvP server release date be posted on the Main Xenimus.com game posts?

Even change "Game Posts" to "Words from EJ". Seems more catchy that way. :P

Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

I agree with getting rid of NdNT gear, I think being able pk or pvp for gear makes the game more intense. Another thing that should be addressed with new server is some of the gear lvls. There is such a gap from spirit to omni and high end gear. Omni gear as of now just gets sold to merch bc lvl 65 gear is so much better when omni is all high 50s and 60s. With lvl caps being in place maybe reduce lvls on spirit and omni gear to make all gear valuable in game.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Frost nova wrote:
I agree with getting rid of NdNT gear, I think being able pk or pvp for gear makes the game more intense. Another thing that should be addressed with new server is some of the gear lvls. There is such a gap from spirit to omni and high end gear. Omni gear as of now just gets sold to merch bc lvl 65 gear is so much better when omni is all high 50s and 60s. With lvl caps being in place maybe reduce lvls on spirit and omni gear to make all gear valuable in game.

I agree. Something needs to change about the current gear. The new server is going to be the same thing if something doesn't change. I hate seeing omni gear in merchants being sold for 5g.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Someone posted in another post how NDNT could be there for like level 20 and below I think?

It would be nice for leveling up that new character; but, getting rid of it after that would make the game intense.

I've already posted how I feel about Omni gear being that cheap:

https://i.imgur.com/jg6ttqh.png <3

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm

also want it stopped after level 20. A lot of voices of returning players cant contribute on the main thread so i hope EJ listens to these threads as well.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
also want it stopped after level 20. A lot of voices of returning players cant contribute on the main thread so i hope EJ listens to these threads as well.

All 5 of you? lol and some are alts like you had 2

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Any plan on releasing and ETA of time the server will go live?

Hope to see everyone there =) especially all the so called best/great players "maxed out visas". Although i'm sure they wont appear until theirs enough gear to buy. :( This will be fun though.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5