View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Glad to see 

i like that the king quest balanced the gear you can have in this game with or without playing 12 hours a day. I felt that raids were only attainable by those who already had gear and were being put on lockdown by those individuals, barring the progression of new/broke $$ players. Now everyone can get good gear. BUT, there still should be some noticeable advantage for those players who dedicate a large percentage of their life to this game. making a level cap is softball. there can be other changes made to attract new players and keep things manageable. at the very least, hear this, there needs to be some sort of advantage gained by playing a lot, besides the obvious fact that you will have more gold/items. (because that can be purchased for money)

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:07 pm

JP Bro wrote:
i like that the king quest balanced the gear you can have in this game with or without playing 12 hours a day. I felt that raids were only attainable by those who already had gear and were being put on lockdown by those individuals, barring the progression of new/broke $$ players. Now everyone can get good gear. BUT, there still should be some noticeable advantage for those players who dedicate a large percentage of their life to this game. making a level cap is softball. there can be other changes made to attract new players and keep things manageable. at the very least, hear this, there needs to be some sort of advantage gained by playing a lot, besides the obvious fact that you will have more gold/items. (because that can be purchased for money)

actually u could do that quest all 16times and not get a single upgrade

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:10 am

JP Bro wrote:

+1 nolifers can still make new level 70s every month playing 12+ hours a day BUTTTTT at least it doesnt stop others from being able to king quest for gear whereas those same people killing raid bosses 24/7 over and over last 2-3 years DOES stop progression of certain boss items for everyone else.

He should add a "Queen's Quest" too now which would be very similar to Kings Quest but maybe treasure value 400+ to 600 to do it. It would be after capped at King Quest and in short would be called QQ.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:28 am

Loki wrote:
He should add a "Queen's Quest" too now which would be very similar to Kings Quest but maybe treasure value 400+ to 600 to do it. It would be after capped at King Quest and in short would be called QQ.

Lmao that was funny I'll give you that

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2