View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Any hope to add a few more castles? 

thefiregod wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
No I don't think that would be good, I would rather keep competition for them higher.

competition meaning 1 link always has them and also has half houses in game?

Bam Margera wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
No I don't think that would be good, I would rather keep competition for them higher.

thats the thing Ej, usually only the top tier PVPers get castle..its impossible for any1 not 70 geared to the teeth to keep a castle longer than it takes to capture it (5mins)

I agree with both these statements. While I think they should be competed for, the highest leveled link with people who play 12+ hours each day are the ones with all the castles and most of the houses, all the time.

There should be a 1 house per guild rule.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:21 am

Houses are another discussion, I just feel there arent enough castles.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:43 am

Make it that each guild owner have a house and the effects of the House given to all its memebers but tiered. Owner gets 100% bonus then members get 75/50% bonus. Make it harder to create a guild..... would have to come up with rules of starting a guild but it would give everyone a bonus and the guild meaning with also creating a limit to houses in a guild.

Just tossing idea so we all get benefits from house but adding limits.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:17 am

[quote="haddix72982"]Make it that each guild owner have a house and the effects of the House given to all its memebers but tiered. Owner gets 100% bonus then members get 75/50% bonus. Make it harder to create a guild..... would have to come up with rules of starting a guild but it would give everyone a bonus and the guild meaning with also creating a limit to houses in a guild.[/quote]

Having more restrictions on guild creation would make it difficult for players that only have guilds for social reasons. Though I suppose the idea might have some merit with me if there were a guild quest line to get a house/castle/some other major bonus. Allows for lots of possibilities, such as more group oriented dungeons and quests.

As much as I feel hardcore players should have benefits for the time invested in playing, I shy away from ideas that take away features already in place that casual players can enjoy.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2