View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Cost of a 2nd server? 

Green status or not,

Thank for you doing this.

Thu May 24, 2018 7:27 pm

I'd only be interested in a second server if it was one or a combination of the following: no ndnt limit, full pvp, everything tradable including boss drops. I would pay monthly (like classic xen) to play a server like that.

Sun May 27, 2018 7:05 pm

SteveOfEngland wrote:
I'd only be interested in a second server if it was one or a combination of the following: no ndnt limit, full pvp, everything tradable including boss drops. I would pay monthly (like classic xen) to play a server like that.

+1

Sun May 27, 2018 7:15 pm
no ndnt limit!? Would runi the hwole point of pvp, unless you meant no ndnt?

Tradable boos drops would be cool

Sun May 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Frankly im not bothered by pvp in xen anymore untill everyone is on an equal footing. Gear buying is so rife that it ruins any chance of old style pvp, there's a handful of super geared players and that's it, at least when there was no limit on ndnts it was possible to gear up and compete. I would prefer everything tradable and full pvp on a second server though, would be huge fun, I'd bet im not the only one that'd keep bonus days on to access that kinda server.

Sun May 27, 2018 8:19 pm
Only way to stop gear buying is to remove bags and almus items and make it so 1-2 items drop per time. Even the best geared players will drop a few times a week and in turn would be much less likely to want to spend money on items that are likely to be lost sooner or later

Sun May 27, 2018 8:41 pm

SteveOfEngland wrote:

amen

Sun May 27, 2018 8:45 pm

@goldmine your right it would deter gear buying but it would hurt the masses the most, I could see many low-medium geared players just quitting once they lose their stuff to top geared people.
Second server full pvp everything tradable or current server remove ndnt limit, that's the way forward in my mind.
(edit) just throwin it out there but squishing gear req's from 1-70 would be awesome too, or removing them like the old days :)

Sun May 27, 2018 9:25 pm
I am 100% behind removing equip levels. In the od days you used to drop two of your items and personally it used to motivate me rather than make me quit. However, something would be needed to address the power gap. i suggested a level cap that increases each week to keep people within the same level range.

Sun May 27, 2018 10:10 pm

No to removing gear levels. In the old days a level 50 can equip MAX GEAR items (for that era) and destroy a character 10-15 levels higher in less gear.

That should never be the case.

Equip levels were put for A reason.

Sun May 27, 2018 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next