View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Cost of a 2nd server? 
Shabam wrote:
Everyone knows you don't want full PVP Loki, we get it. But if EJ is open to trying it out properly I think that is a good thing and he says he is open to discussing it. This isn't about pvp weekends.

the funny thing is if Ej was to do a full pvp server despite all of his posts I would bet that Loki would be one of the first people on a new full pvp server....
If against all odds the above isnt true he would still have the current server so there is no reason he should be against a pvp server

Thu May 24, 2018 4:13 pm

lets get real here we all know why people want a full pvp system like back in the day..
pking with almost no repecussion its not really the anti pk areas that people are complaining about its
the determind hated betrayal system. Before you could pk your heart out and go hunt few hrs and be ok to enter town.

There are more people here trying to aquire wealth and not lose it. I say you want to pk/pvp let it disable jeloc,and magic bags. At this rate eventually all the sanctus scrolls will run out same with redos ,gear will drop i mean in the end that is the true purpose of pking pvping someone is hoping there is a payout. Let jeloc people be immune to pvp/pk most of these people are farming and trying to get boss items . Remove all safe squares from pvp and pkers, most of you stand in T1 in enemies seeing whos littlewilly is bigger anyways seeing who would dare to try to pk pvp

Thu May 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Goldmine wrote:
Shabam wrote:
Everyone knows you don't want full PVP Loki, we get it. But if EJ is open to trying it out properly I think that is a good thing and he says he is open to discussing it. This isn't about pvp weekends.

the funny thing is if Ej was to do a full pvp server despite all of his posts I would bet that Loki would be one of the first people on a new full pvp server....
If against all odds the above isnt true he would still have the current server so there is no reason he should be against a pvp server

because the game ALREADY has 75% of the map as full pvp and 100% of DS as full pk yet no 1 pvps or pks because they dont want to be punished.

The small few of you just want to be able to pk all day as u wish with zero penalty or punishment.

I'm pvp lvl 11. Ive done plenty of pking pvp on loki with various and all known methods and even invented my own methods.

Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 pm

[quote="Loki"][quote="Goldmine"][quote="Shabam"]Everyone knows you don't want full PVP Loki, we get it. But if EJ is open to trying it out properly I think that is a good thing and he says he is open to discussing it. This isn't about pvp weekends.[/quote]

If against all odds the above isnt true he would still have the current server so there is no reason he should be against a pvp server[/quote]

because the game ALREADY has 75% of the map as full pvp and 100% of DS as full pk yet no 1 pvps or pks because they dont want to be punished.

The small few of you just want to be able to pk all day as u wish with zero penalty or punishment.

I'm pvp lvl 11. Ive done plenty of pking pvp on loki with various and all known methods and even invented my own methods.[/quote]

Its coming.... so deal with it :lol:

Thu May 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Could care less. Youre still garbage and my cleric would still toe you.

I'll happily take your jeloc too.

Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm
for peoples information EJ started a great looking thread on discussions about a new pvp server. If you are not able to post on that thread (need green status) I would be happy to quote on your behalf.

Thu May 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Goldmine wrote:
for peoples information EJ started a great looking thread on discussions about a new pvp server. If you are not able to post on that thread (need green status) I would be happy to quote on your behalf.

should not be allowed as you or anyone can create alts or use alts just t quote to kind of skew the comments. That is why ej has this system in place.

Thu May 24, 2018 6:32 pm
but the point of a full pvp server would be to encourage others to come back and those guys are unlikely to have green rights. Also valuable players like Irish are currently blue.

Listening to those who have left is no doubt more useful than those who have stayed. Those who have staid will still have the existing server if they dont like the idea of the new one

Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Goldmine wrote:

Thanks, I actually didn't notice!

Thu May 24, 2018 6:58 pm
Site Admin

Loki is right on that, green status is required, that is the point. It is for people who are responsible posters, initially given the benefit of the doubt. Posts for someone else will be deleted.

Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next