View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Cost of a 2nd server? 

tell me about it, sometimes its hard to fathom his stupidity.This is what happens notgetting higher education beyond the status quo, so you have to assume below average comprehension

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 pm
lol lol lol

Loki isnt stupid however his trolling is normally not nearly as sloppy as this!!! Completely caught and called out here and admins cannot deny it. Lets see if they react like they would if anyone else did this....

I see Loki went quiet once caught? Guess he is also not going to justify his change of opinion: initially anti new pvp server > then contributes a lot on new server thread and even supports some good ideas (although potentially only ideas he thinks will hurt Vic and co?) > to now anti the server again and making lies about it...

Last edited by Goldmine on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:46 pm

ok fair enough , maybe its a involentary action that happens when he is debating with himself which idea is good to post.. and the bad one always happens to make it onto the forum

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:09 pm
lol I have been away traveling a few days but see Loki left the thread once I showed proof of his trolling!! As expected nothing done by his admin friend and despite showing how anti this new server he is he’s still posting in the main discussions thread.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Here we go again... I literally haven’t deleted a post since I could use my phone again and been gone for a few months lol.

We can stay on the topic or have it locked. I’d clean it but there’s already too much crap on here.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:00 pm
My last post on this but just saying that players like myself receive this message:

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

However, we aren’t linked or friends in game. That said I received the warning for a far more minor infraction than the blatant trolling and lying on this thread.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:17 pm

The last few warnings have all been by the creator. You can email him if you have any issues.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7