View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What happened to pvp weekends ej it was such a good thing 

could we have it like every secound week or something full pvp weekends? 72 hours of full pvp

every secound week or once a month

Sun May 20, 2018 12:08 am

From what I remember it ended up just being 1-3 opposing forces fighting. HARDLY(emphasis on HARDLY) anyone left the town anyway. So what difference did it make?

Pvp weekends would be great if so many people weren’t buddy buddies with each other

Sun May 20, 2018 1:05 pm

I guess it wasnt as popular as the 4-5 who wanted it thought it would be. I liked the idea to see if it would bring back tons of players. It did not.

Full pvp weekend benefits only the max geared who want to grief people with ZERO penalty. Majority dont want it as you can already use -all to pk.

Sun May 20, 2018 1:43 pm

"Majority dont want it as you can already use -all to pk."

No, I can't -all and kill someone in T1 if they are on -monsters.

So, no. I can't choose to be good or evil, because evil isn't permitted in certain zones in Xenimus through an invisible collider or grid system. Even worse lately, I'm an ORC, why the hell am I allowed in town with snobby elves and dirty, filthy, STINKY tailed Scallions? The evil towns are not what they used to be. A true guard of Semel would spit on my kind. I guess that might be considered harassment towards Orcs.

EJ isn't a PKer, and it looks like you aren't much of one either, but I don't believe either of you lack empathy and are unable to see another perspective; nor, do I believe you both think all PKers are assholes.

It's just a little off to me to say -all is something you can "already use" when large chunks of the map and -monsters proves otherwise.

Death To All, a former clan I was a small part of, had plenty more than 4-5 PKers in it Loki. They left because the rules with -all were so Anti-Pk. Too much of: oh wait you can't do that here! So much of it to the point where my friends felt like, "Okay I'll get my PvP rush somewhere else". That's a real response and common from a real PvPer's perspective.

We are asking for PvP back knowing we will be called names and trolled; but we do so willingly, because having the option to truly be Good or Evil is the only hope for the world of Xenimus.

Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Dbag wrote:

There's your problem. Leave t1 then.

Why would you expect the newb STARTER town to be full pk.
Go in the port to cons. You can -all there all day. Same as ds.

Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 pm

That's one example.

We can talk about the whole quadrant.

I'll quote myself, "PvP should be encouraged away from the square. I swear the guards in Xenimus are getting paid for nothing! Our taxes taken from us are being wasted! There should be no fighting in town. Or if there is fighting, even a level 70 will run from a proper guard. Whoever hired the current guards don't pay them."

PvPers in this game run into a lot of people picking and choosing what they say.

Also, I expect the noob starter to be Full PK. That's a realistic world.

This idea that noobs are immune to PvP is why no new players are exposed to it. PvP is a skill that should be encouraged right away, not just for levels 65+. Yes, I expect that Loki.

Get the cons port out of T1, because Loki is calling it a noob area, but coming here 10 years later, it's the new T7/ T7 DS. I see more high levels there than noobs. I don't know what it will take, but the other towns in Xenimus need to be used.

If higher levels are spending more time away from the noob area, then noobs can learn to PvP/PK other noobs by themselves. Yes, I'm sure some "a**hole" will come by every now and then. But, to strip away everyone's PvP experience all the way to level 65 is too long of a wait.

Who's gunna be a better PvPer/PKer? Who's gunna know how to survive a PKer? The person that starts at level 1 or level 65?

Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Loki wrote:
Dbag wrote:

There's your problem. Leave t1 then.

Why would you expect the newb STARTER town to be full pk.
Go in the port to cons. You can -all there all day. Same as ds.

This. +1

Of course you shouldn't be able to pk anyone in t1. Like Loki said, go stand off square in cons on -all and pvp your little heart out.

All evil content is full pvp. All Oreseth is full pvp. All DS is full pvp.

The issue is a lack of population, not a lack of pvp zones.

Last edited by Feral Child on Sun May 20, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 20, 2018 6:44 pm

And really Feral, to stress my point,

it's not just about T1 as I stated above.

Sun May 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Dbag wrote:
And really Feral, to stress my point,

it's not just about T1 as I stated above.

There is a lack of people playing the game. That is why pvp doesn't really exist anymore. Also, not to mention the never ending almus and redos. Players can stack 4+ almus to never really "die"

Sun May 20, 2018 6:51 pm

"Of course you shouldn't be able to pk anyone in t1."

It's a world where I can choose to Good or Evil. Of course I should be able to PK in T1, and the guards should have Proper AI to address that.

I joke around above, but seriously, why are there guards? The mighty bugs of T1... :lol:

Sun May 20, 2018 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next