View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Magic bags 
The new PvP server will be for those who like danger. On the current PVE server I think bags should be added to merchants for 8g each so everyone is nice and safe. Max ams and Sanc scrolls 5 each and redos 15 each

On the new PvP server I thinks bags should be rare and fail one out of 5 times. People will then get used to rotating gear and not be quite as attached to their items. Max ams and sanc scrolls rarer still

Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Goldmine wrote:
The new PvP server will be for those who like danger. On the current PVE server I think bags should be added to merchants for 8g each so everyone is nice and safe. Max ams and Sanc scrolls 5 each and redos 15 each

On the new PvP server I thinks bags should be rare and fail one out of 5 times. People will then get used to rotating gear and not be quite as attached to their items. Max ams and sanc scrolls rarer still

If you want so much danger just get rid of reditus amulets altogether for full pvp server. Simple addition to maximize danger.

Would also make house ownership give maximum danger as they would be hunted to be full pvped for their houses. +1 ideas.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:31 pm
I am happy having no reditus am on the new server and as mentioned would even go as far as no bags. However also happy with bags having a 20% failure.

For current server we could also just remove need for bags and just have no inventory drop? Would make it nice and safe

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:19 pm

bag drop rate should be lower a bit on X1, I can find 2-3 bags per hours without even trying at level 62. I don't get why people complain a lot just go hunt instead of sitting on SQ

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:48 pm
X1 is meant to be a nice save environment to hunt and raid. Bags have been so common I have never not had one equipped for 10 years. So might as well just remove them on X1 and have zero equipped items drop.

New PvP will be for those who like risk and X1 will be even more perfect for those who like to just hunt and raid

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Goldmine wrote:
X1 is meant to be a nice save environment to hunt and raid. Bags have been so common I have never not had one equipped for 10 years. So might as well just remove them on X1 and have zero equipped items drop.

New PvP will be for those who like risk and X1 will be even more perfect for those who like to just hunt and raid

There's not gonna be any risk... lol the game isn't suited for full pvp... you guys have already made your claim that low level pvp cannot be done as noobs do not do enough dmg to kill each other. This server is literally just going to be a race to who can get passed the average threshold and then from there it's going to be the no lifers choosing who they want to harass for hours. We saw this with the new server that came out a few years ago.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Not to mention, most of the people who no life this game and get ahead are friends with one another.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:37 pm

Rippy wrote:
Not to mention, most of the people who no life this game and get ahead are friends with one another.

And complain theres no pvp but NEVER EVER want to be away from being linked together and actuall pvp eachother. (due to them being the most geared so they dont want actual competition)

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:41 pm
That’s why EJ is rolling out the levels overtime so it’s not the full time players 70 in 2 weeks pking all the level 30s... also Ej has suggested lots of additional ideas for danger himself. If everyone can drop gear it will give a whole different mindset. I have never dropped an equipped item in 10 years on current xen due to reliability and abundance of bags. People have spent so many hours and so much $ on current server knowing it’s impossible for them to lose the gear that they will never accept a change in the current server which is why a fresh start is needed to change the mindset. Also most of the pve focused players can happily continue to play on existing server with their gear guranteed. The new server is for returning players and probably half of the existing players who are frustrated by how safe it has become. Can’t wait. However more on topic this thread applies very differently to the two servers. One where you basically need guaranteed bags/ no chance of loosing gear and one where you want a good chance gear will drop to serve 2 very different sets of players

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Rippy wrote:

Aren’t there like only 3 of them? They play multiple characters but I thought only one of them was on all time? Regardless with a level cap and the fact their top end gear can now drop will motivate the rest of us to team up against them if needed.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next