View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Underwater Cave 

Hello,

There is a swimming skill. Can we have a cave added where the player swims down into?

I want some Mystic Crabs.

Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 am

+1

Lol thats an awesome idea !! For some reason to me it seems like that would be very complicated for EJ to implement. Hopefully he reads this and gives his opinion

Mon May 14, 2018 2:19 am

+1 but I see a vision of stairs in the water that lead down to the point to where it's nearly impractical. I'm all for an underwater Mario world, cheesy music and all, but as Irish stated, I'm not sure how that would be implemented.

Mon May 14, 2018 3:51 am

Or possibly just when you enter the cave, you’re screen has a blue , watery background. Throw a couple air bubbles floating around and make some imps blue or add some sea creature models. Release gear set related to the dungeon/cave even if it’s level 40-50, just make it rare a cool. Win win win.

Mon May 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Nike said, "Or possibly just when you enter the cave, you’re screen has a blue , watery background. Throw a couple air bubbles floating around and make some imps blue or add some sea creature models. Release gear set related to the dungeon/cave even if it’s level 40-50, just make it rare a cool. Win win win."

Perfect. I get it's a tile system blah blah blah. I really believe EJ has had to think about it once before in the past.

I hope the quote above is good, it can be rigged that way :3.

Blue imps xD.

The entrance could even be just a swirling void in the water and if the character's swim level is 24 and not 25, "You don't have the swimming skill to dive here" message over the head.

Mon May 14, 2018 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]