View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Next update work 
Site Admin

Been getting a lot done on the next update this weekend. I want to do smaller updates now so I will probably update when I'm done with a few things and then do another one after that. I had a little dry spell for work on the game because of my regular job but that things are back to normal.

I already added a text search for the consignment merchant. Works great.

I have a new cool idea going in that I think people will like, but I'm not hinting on that for now.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:02 am

Thats great news thanks!

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:31 am

Hey EJ, Love the game for years but could you reconsider the wealth and also Limited NDNT? I feel like it has caused me to quit, not being able to wear ndnt's and also not being able to get better gear besides random drops or grinding to pay over priced to casually play. Why would you not allow long time players to do this quest, it's already limited (maybe allow selection of item with kings quest and it can only be done once).

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Man, I hope an update hits soon. We need something to do!

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 am

Honestly second the quest limit. NDNT limit, not sure I agree with removing it. Not really sure that's why. No opinion.

The king quest though...I wish it was more of a "do it as many times as you want, but the wealthier you are, the more rare it is to receive anything. " sort of deal. Even if you leave the +25 item wealth per completion when getting an item you can use.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:40 am

I thought a cool feature with the Kings quest would be once you’ve reached your max item level AND have reached level 70 it unlocks the Queens quest. The Queens quest is a much harder quest involving hunting areas such as fierce shrine/ Dk boss area/ Top DD. The rewards wouldn’t be gear but a 100% chance of receiving 50gold and a redo or max amulets or bags and possibly 1 mil xp. This would give end game players a fun thing to do in passing the time while allowing them to hunt harder areas for gear drops. The 50gold and a consumable item would help offset the cost of potions needed to complete the quest. It can also be intrigrated with the locations Loki had posted about possibly making those areas for this new quest. I suggest this because at the moment end game content is very limited. Also the quest would require perfect alignment and jeloc of course.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:51 pm

please consider adding more 65+ leveling areas

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:27 pm
I agree it needs more death knights, its really annoying having 4+ people just stealing kills to be able to finish the king quest. same with cron area. these areas are main farming areas so having people for the quest there is just bad. or maybe make the spawn like hell knights instead of a set # of death knights spawn at a time.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:12 am

"I already added a text search for the consignment merchant. Works great. " What exactly does that mean? How does it affect in-game play? Does it help new players have a chance at the Mystic Merch items or do they still get grieved and PK'd to run them off while the vis max pots sell in cons for 12 g each or more while new players don't have that kind of in-game coins to spend. Can't you make it so that players can't be pk'd at the mystic merch?

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Reyanah wrote:
"I already added a text search for the consignment merchant. Works great. " What exactly does that mean? How does it affect in-game play? Does it help new players have a chance at the Mystic Merch items or do they still get grieved and PK'd to run them off while the vis max pots sell in cons for 12 g each or more while new players don't have that kind of in-game coins to spend. Can't you make it so that players can't be pk'd at the mystic merch?

I am pretty sure it means he made a text search for items in consignment and it's working great.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next