View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nex arrows 

Just do it, no-one actually levels there often.

It's no different to noobs and bags, they need to rely on other players for the bag market, you have to do the same for Nex arrows.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 am

new myst merch sells them.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Yeah the mystic merchant sells 3 Nex arrows at a time lol...I think that's a joke. That's like 1 hit on a ranger and with everyone camping it you would never be able to save 1200nex arrows. They should at least drop 200 at a time at like dks or hks at the same rate as bags or redos

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:19 am

Gonzilla wrote:
Yeah the mystic merchant sells 3 Nex arrows at a time lol...I think that's a joke. That's like 1 hit on a ranger and with everyone camping it you would never be able to save 1200nex arrows. They should at least drop 200 at a time at like dks or hks at the same rate as bags or redos

ejthayer wrote:

How do I interpret 'a joke'? Are they telling jokes as they move, is their movement hilarious in some way?

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 am

I found like 5 of em just running through the new Master Archer area(brown island). I'm sure they probly drop more often there than in other areas.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Ej did add them to the new Master Archer area, and with those new bosses which was nice, but I don't understand why they're still so rare. I just hunted master archers for an hour and a half while killing bosses, and i collected a total of 89 nex arrows.

Maybe they drop somewhere else at a decent rate, but they are still not common enough to be used by rangers. =\

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Well to be fair any ranger using Nex Arrows hits INSANELY hard, so I think it's only fair you need to invest a decent amount of time if you want to get that extra damage boost(seems worth it imo, these arrows aren't something you pull out unless you are gonna go guns blazing in a hell storm of fire ahhhhhh!). Also Rangers are the only class that can gain damage just by equipping an item that is offered to you freely(arrows).

No other class can equip something that will effect there damage so drastically unless they upgrade their weapon. And with ilvl 100+ bows coming into the game so easily now due to GQ things will only get better for this class. I see no reason to increase rates yet again, Rangers have gotten a crap ton of stuff lately and it was all well deserved, but I think they might be hitting a breaking point that other melee classes just simply wont be able to hit.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Zannah wrote:
Well to be fair any ranger using Nex Arrows hits INSANELY hard, so I think it's only fair you need to invest a decent amount of time if you want to get that extra damage boost(seems worth it imo, these arrows aren't something you pull out unless you are gonna go guns blazing in a hell storm of fire ahhhhhh!). Also Rangers are the only class that can gain damage just by equipping an item that is offered to you freely(arrows).

No other class can equip something that will effect there damage so drastically unless they upgrade their weapon. And with ilvl 100+ bows coming into the game so easily now due to GQ things will only get better for this class. I see no reason to increase rates yet again, Rangers have gotten a crap ton of stuff lately and it was all well deserved, but I think they might be hitting a breaking point that other melee classes just simply wont be able to hit.

lol ya no.

Mystic arrows - 10-15 dmg
Nex Arrows 14 - 20 dmg

Nex arrows are nicer obviously, but they aren't some godly arrow that would surely kill any target they hit.
There's no reason for them to be so rare.

There should be even higher dmg arrows added to the game.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Lmfao yeah okay keep DREAMing.

Nex arrows are obviously junk and players should be running around with stacks of them at all times. No one should ever know the struggle of having to equip mystic arrows ever again! I mean seriously, you barely gain ANY damage compared to other arrows especially when you are wearing level 100+ bows. Dummy.

I will prove it by showing you arrow damages, these numbers clearly show how weak these arrows are.

Mystic arrows - 10-15 dmg
Nex Arrows 14 - 20 dmg

Lol, but seriously. I don't really think those numbers reflect the damage you actually gain when you are using high end bows.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Whatever.

You are severely over exaggerating these items. End of story.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next