View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 STRANGE SERVER PROBLEM 

I haven't quit or sold out before I have been deployed several times but I guess that's quitting in your book and I was playin xen before the copy write hit the main screen but nice try on assuming you know everything again

[quote="Zannah"] Sorry I hurt your feelings?[/quote]

and you say I'm the one trying to pick a fight ... clearely that's not the case I will not having this spitting contest with you this topic really should be locked or deleted if this is the juvenile behavior that's going to be in it

Last edited by sapper on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Sapper quit acting like a helpless child. Grow up kid.

You clearly DID pick a fight by dredging up a thread that hasn't been posted on in almost 3 days and was nearly on page 2 of all servers. Say what you want but I seen no reason for your post other than to argue with me.

I'm not gonna do this back and forth crap with you. You posted to me so I replied. If you can't handle responses from other forum members then don't post. Simple as that.

And I'm sure this thread will get locked seeing as how you can't handle a simple conversation.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 pm

did not post to you or say your name in any way was an open response and even tho its 3 days old it was at the top of my topics list you act as tho I went back 5 pages to look for your name to start something which is not the case if a post being 3days is such a big issue they should auto lock at 3 days and they do not I havnt been on this week didn't know I required your godly permission sir my deepest apology's I will be more carefull to look at time stamps on topics at the top of topics listing so that I do not hurt or offend anyone again

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2