View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Link fierced 

Make it so when ur in a certain link they can choose what their fierce looks like. easier to determine whose who in pvp. sick of trying to fight my own link when the other guy is beaming me cause im a melee and cant do fierce myself. lmfao melees need fixing. deleted post.

Rangers mult OP the fragor hits all mobs per arrow which cause mobs to die 1 hit. Even Death dungeon. Make them hit 1 fragor at a time. Druids fragor mult is the same. Melees cant mult pvp rangers cant either. its only fair.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 pm

He commented on something like this before. Why not use the search function to locate it.

Also what are you trying to say here? Remember that you JUST got upgraded to green. Don’t lose that power by repeating the same “melee need help” stuff.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:05 am

I don't see anything wrong with his post. I haven't seen anything about Fierce graphic being changed and I read forums quite frequently.

I don't see why you need to threaten peoples membership so often 101. I've seen you do it at least 5 times in the last month, there's already a small population on forums lets try and keep these green members around. Also it's not a secret that your not the most well liked person on forums, saying stuff like that makes people think you are just power tripping. Just saying that's all.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 am

Someone asked in the past for EJ to add some sort of indicator over top of guild member's players heads so they don't accidentally attack them in PvP or something like that while in town.

I can't find the post, but EJ responded something like he wasn't going to add any crap over player's heads to make it easier for people to d**k around in town.

I am paraphrasing, but this was the gist of the response. This is probably what xen101 is talking about since this request is basically the same thing.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:25 am

[quote="Xen101"]. Don’t lose that power by repeating the same “melee need help” stuff.[/quote]

lol sums up how ridiculous these boards have become that you can point out the glaring imbalances and that almost everyone who is not in a certain link or a 100% PVE player is no longer green!

Surely we should have a 2nd admin appointed for some balance and neutrality? I would suggest Liftingnerd as someone who knows the game inside out, plays all the time, all the classes and is generally liked with the exception of the 1 link.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 am

Admins should not be picked on likeability as it becomes a popularity contest but if people agreed and got along on these forums more ideas would go through.

Too much drama is allowed to reign here.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:14 am

game players shoudnt be admins or moderators...

players have issues keeping their bias at bay

some might THINK they do but really they dont

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:37 am

[quote="Kev"]Admins should not be picked on likeability as it becomes a popularity contest but if people agreed and got along on these forums more ideas would go through.

Too much drama is allowed to reign here.[/quote]

agree but it is always going to be hard to find an admin who doesent play and if you have one admin from one faction of the game to avoid bias you should have another admin from the other faction. This would then balance out the bias we currently see nad probably make both sides and both admins behave better.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:53 am

off topic, but I would love a shot at being an admin.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:44 am

Feral Child would be good admin imo.

Rangers mult OP the fragor hits all mobs per arrow which cause mobs to die 1 hit. Even Death dungeon. Make them hit 1 fragor at a time. Druids fragor mult is the same. Melees cant mult pvp rangers cant either. its only fair.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next