View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Link fierced 

It’s not a perfect solution at all but it is much better than we have now with an admin threatening people who bring up topics which don’t suit his own agenda!!!

Pve vs PvP, class balance, and supporting own guild all all clear areas where these boards have been guided with blatant admin bias in the recent months

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Shame the post was deleted.

He commented on this before saying along the lines of “I won’t be changing that feature anytime soon just so you guys can keep fooling around in T1.”

Looked through the admin log and it was deleted a while back when someone asked for it to be changed to distinguish between link members.

Posts outside of what the topic is will be removed if they continue. Ej already has stated that admins do not need your BS.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:47 pm

dream wrote:
Someone asked in the past for EJ to add some sort of indicator over top of guild member's players heads so they don't accidentally attack them in PvP or something like that while in town.

I can't find the post, but EJ responded something like he wasn't going to add any crap over player's heads to make it easier for people to d**k around in town.

I am paraphrasing, but this was the gist of the response. This is probably what xen101 is talking about since this request is basically the same thing.

Didn’t notice this post. But yes. This is it.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:48 pm

+1 to the stingyness of the green highlight and 90% of the game not being able to make posts or getting them insta deleted.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:23 pm

I try hard to stay within the rules and have so far remained green. However, it seems wrong that recently so many of the boards best contributors have been stripped of this right for basically having a different view of the game direction to those who control the boards

This leads to very one sided conversations and is dangerous to the game. Class balance threads should be open to everyone who plays

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 pm

How did this thread turn into admin/forum bashing?

Last I knew ej made it so you can change the color when you're fierced.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:13 pm

color change used to be usefull but things are so chaotic now especially in link to link pvp its super hard to not hit your own guys no matter what colors your using theres so much movment I find myself standing in a corner somewhere waiting for someone to attack me so I don't run in and start droping my own buddys ..... link dmg is protected from area affect dmg but not direct and -enemies dosnt protect link from itself either.... a think a simpler and less ping consumption idea would be that link cannot hurt link no matter weather your on -enemies -all using area or direct affect dmg would be a much simpler fix to all the issues in pvp involving more than 2 ppl

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Xen101 wrote:
Shame the post was deleted.

He commented on this before saying along the lines of “I won’t be changing that feature anytime soon just so you guys can keep fooling around in T1.”

Looked through the admin log and it was deleted a while back when someone asked for it to be changed to distinguish between link members.

Posts outside of what the topic is will be removed if they continue. Ej already has stated that admins do not need your BS.

Looking from his view i can see what he means, but speaking for myself 90 percent of My time is spent pvping. Hands down the Most attractive thing xenimus offers. (Not saying other activities aren't fun Just Not for me)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:18 pm

i made the post about 2 weeks ago asking for fierce to be changed to easier determine link members.

i also gave a picture example ( below )

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2