View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Graphic Settings Lowered 

Its weird how a 2017 laptop still lagg on xenimus for some reasons, and no its not my internet im running 16ping anyway, i was wondering Ej, how to actually set the Lowest graphic settings, considering theres so many stuff up there that probably most of people dont get, is it possible to just have a Low Medium High setting for graphic? cuz i dont get anywhere with these settings most of the time it dont change a thing or i just crash...

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 pm
Site Admin

First of all laptops don't usually have very good graphics cards. Xenimus also uses a lot of particles which many graphics cards don't like. I also address those problems in the 18 year old graphics engine of Xen 1.0 by creating a new one, It's called Xenimus 2.0.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm

ejthayer wrote:
First of all laptops don't usually have very good graphics cards. Xenimus also uses a lot of particles which many graphics cards don't like. I also address those problems in the 18 year old graphics engine of Xen 1.0 by creating a new one, It's called Xenimus 2.0.

<3 this hahahahaha

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm

ejthayer wrote:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 pm

[quote="ejthayer"]First of all laptops don't usually have very good graphics cards. Xenimus also uses a lot of particles which many graphics cards don't like. I also address those problems in the 18 year old graphics engine of Xen 1.0 by creating a new one, It's called Xenimus 2.0.[/quote]

So your suggestion would be ( in order to run a 18 year old 200mbs mmo rpg game) , i should for my self buy a better laptop/pc? laptop that i paid 750$ in september 2017?

The thing i dont get is i used to run this game on 800mhz computer with no issues, so quad 3.2ghz processor 8g ram with a 2017 graphic card, i dont get why im getting issues, most of the time happen when too many ppl on screen ( clicks no registering properly)

I saw u have a option to balance the graphic setting so im sure in some way there must be a way to lower the graphic or particles of the game, in order to take away lag. I know its not our priority atm, but my suggestion would be to actually make it easier for ur old and futur players to actually fix those settings easily, and the option would be to make it like any other game settings ( low, medium, high ).

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:48 am

Dude i bought a dell labtop deleted all programs and "Updates" that dell tried to gives me. Every single program that had the word Dell in it i deleted. Bam xenimus worked fine. Stop QQing and figure ur sh*t out on ur own.

Rangers mult OP the fragor hits all mobs per arrow which cause mobs to die 1 hit. Even Death dungeon. Make them hit 1 fragor at a time. Druids fragor mult is the same. Melees cant mult pvp rangers cant either. its only fair.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Rebel wrote:
Dude i bought a dell labtop deleted all programs and "Updates" that dell tried to gives me. Every single program that had the word Dell in it i deleted. Bam xenimus worked fine. Stop QQing and figure ur sh*t out on ur own.

so your solution to someone else is delete everything in their pc except Xenimus? Stop trolling...

If you go into the xenimus settings In game and choose "less particles" it might help slightly.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 pm

I play on a
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

And it plays pretty good. I'd imagine if I had windows installed it would play much better but I use "Crossover" to run windows apps.
If I turn on laptop and it being fresh I can get a good amount of hours of gameplay before it starts feeling a bit over heated and starts to lag a bit.
Then I just log out. Shut down computer for maybe 5 minutes. Turn back on and its fresh again.
Like EJ said, its the graphics card that is the primary reason for this. I'm sure being on a laptop doesn't help either.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Didn’t even know I could play on my MacBook Pro! Downloaded onto my old HP laptop! Seems to work ok for me!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:53 pm

i mean for hunting it works fine, no problem, but for Group pvp, where theres 10 ppl beaming, transing, sp running and stuff, its playable but clearly lagging.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next