View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 help: star, bosses, velanthra (2 characters) 

Hi Guys. I am Aquila36 wizard and Wolfx 36 ranger both have 0 betrayal points.

Aquila has
helped claree
helped tren shiam
rog
thoran
Deesis
Lonya

Wolfx has
Helped claree
Rog
Thoran

was hoping someone could take me to the bosses i need and to velanthra shrine. if we could set it up ill get a friend to run my wizard while i run my ranger that way we only have to go once and both characters can get vel shrine. Please let me know. Just returning after a 4-5 year break... really excited to get velanthra shrine... only had jeloc once on my fighter who i no longer have access too.

respond here or find me in game. ill be on mostly tonight and this weekend.

-edited, got star and bags... should be 36 by the time anyone responds... :) lol

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:30 pm

update... tripple star white potion, still cant kill bosses... so i guess no velanthra for me till level 40+

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Have you tried to just bomb almus them?

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 pm

hey. havent tried bomb almus. definitely died a lot on cara sa and equaar... that was on my wizard.

im told if i summon fireballs and do a multishot on my ranger it should drop the bosses... so i guess next round is with the ranger.

basically have like 20gold right now and not enough for bags to replace... so ill try farming up a plat or so and some more 255 keys before trying again.

anyone willing to try and help it get done is appreciated. im at work now but back around 2-3 pm this evening and around most of the weekend. love to try again.

let me know.

Wolfx/Aquila.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]