View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Further class balance any updates on this ej? 

title says all i recall you saying it would be fairly fast to do the balance updates

fighter,paladins, have yet to recieve a update to their PVE abilities

Cleric
druid
diabolist
wizard
warlock

also need their Main AOE skills looked at

Cleric Ebeam
Wizard bluebomb
Warlock tabes
druid ipsum

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm

I think dark paladins and good paladins should have the same time duration on that inner strength thingy skill tbh.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Let's start with naming the struggles of each class instead of naming enhancements.

From there it could be easier to see whats going on.

I personally believe that if you have a 5 min ability, it is your responsibility to keep that buff up. If you lose it, for whatever reason. Than that's part of the game.

I think a lot of classes lack in certain departments because they are all random in terms of what damage you can deal.

For example: Warlock I play has 63% shadow, but can kill the Cron servants in less multi spells than my 108% spirit druid. (this does not include shadow power).

Same applies with buffs. A wizard can have 1000 AC but tank many more hits than a dark war in 1,900 AC.

I understand the values of all the classes are different to separate them and make them all feel different. Some stuff I just don't understand in terms of being different.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:01 pm
Site Admin

Yes I think another class balance update is a good idea.

I will make a post.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]