View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 sweet reward 

Yet i have 2 fragor maces a o pl8 and master fig rings ndnt o pl8 at that. 20p total and cant do quest..... very upset about that. unfair. Ej has adept rings ilevel set too low and obviously in lokis video hes wearing 2. This is a terrible setup of the quest. But xen101 will delete comment so QQ

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 pm

normaly I agree with loki however this last comment about I lvls and doing the quest is true too....opl8s dirus armors are required just for basic survival at 65+ I also see no reason for dirus sword to be I lvl 90+ when the other dirus gear is under 90......quest rewards has been pushing out a lot of vexar gears some of the math done on this system makes sense but in practicality a 65+ melee will need be in a weapon they can barely survive with barrow or o helm and Omni leather or demo armors to see full rewards that's a pretty steep gear requirement....

ive started leveling a new warrior and I am not gear rich so I have no reason to cry about anything other than some basic views as ive listed

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:23 am

I don't care either way what gear people end up getting (congrats on the wand), but didn't EJ say it wasn't supposed to be top of the line gear and people would still need to raid? I mean getting ilvl 120 stuff is pretty top of the line, end game gear.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:36 am

dream wrote:
I don't care either way what gear people end up getting (congrats on the wand), but didn't EJ say it wasn't supposed to be top of the line gear and people would still need to raid? I mean getting ilvl 120 stuff is pretty top of the line, end game gear.

And glad I didn't have to waste 12 hours a day every day for the last year like some to get a good item from bosses.

Quest truly is the best thing added to the game for casuals to get high end gear to compete with 40hour+/week xen players.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 am

I don`t care who Loki is either way. But if people have nothing nice to say, why go on and on and on. Just keep it to yourself and show that you are not an a**.

I`d rather people think I am an ok person rather than someone who attacks/berates people for whatever reason.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 am

assgoblin wrote:
yeah but isn't top of the line gear 140 now.

125-140, yup

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:15 am

danjr wrote:
I don`t care who Loki is either way. But if people have nothing nice to say, why go on and on and on. Just keep it to yourself and show that you are not an a**.

I`d rather people think I am an ok person rather than someone who attacks/berates people for whatever reason.

This has been going on since the start of time.. people just cant get over stuff..

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:25 am

Gj Loki.

And lol @ The rest.
Its ndnt gear we’re not 5 no more, enough with the jealosey.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2