View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 7:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Monster attack speed 

It seems like the monster freeze is due to gas form they must be registering that they are still in gas form and can't attack i tested this in old gh. walked into mobs no issue they attacked i gassed into mobs and they run at me when i ungas but do not attack

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:27 pm

I've noticed that entering a place then leaving instantly then going back in makes them freeze completely. To where theyll never move and you can hit them in the back until death.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Lightning wrote:
It seems like the monster freeze is due to gas form they must be registering that they are still in gas form and can't attack i tested this in old gh. walked into mobs no issue they attacked i gassed into mobs and they run at me when i ungas but do not attack

thats probably what was happening in New dd/fervo dungeon to bug mobs and clear the dungeon easily. i made post about it on game bugs.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:56 pm

Are we really going to let loki troll like that? If it's in the game then its in the game and if anything ej needs to fix it. He has no proof that these players havent told him about it yet he is adamant about pointing it out to everyone. This guy needs a punishment its ridiculous it has gone on this long. Just because he doesn't swear doesn't mean its not ridiculous trolling that has no real connection with the conversation. This is about attack speed not abusing glitchs. Thats for another whole different section of the forum.

Plus you're not allowed to accuse people of things and thats clearly breaking a board rule. Punishment is necessary if he's doing this.
Then if you make a comment he doesn't like he trolls you about in-game. He is literally trying to steer people away from commenting on forums. Ridiculous.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:03 pm

Not sure if it's attack speed or damage but mobs are definitely still stronger than they were before update. I'm struggling to take places I could take fairly easily before.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:54 pm

oaky

so Movement speed on monsters seem fine now

attackspeed on the highend ones lv 100-120 seem abit to fast still

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Attack speed on Cron servant mages and dk island mages are still extremely fast. They also seem to be beaming a lot more making it almost impossible to survive fighting 2-3 at a time.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 am

HIGHER end monsters 90-120 still attack to fast

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:58 am

Wonder if there's a way to introduce diminishing or a cap on monster attack and run speed, with different limits on ultras. Left hk room is still quite a bit harder than it was before

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 am

[quote="Gonzilla"]Attack speed on Cron servant mages and dk island mages are still extremely fast. They also seem to be beaming a lot more making it almost impossible to survive fighting 2-3 at a time.[/quote]

Yea you can tell some DD mages and cron servents beam twice with only one beam that shows. The attack speed is crazy fast to.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next