View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Noxa 

Okay as a whole I have no problem with the wizards noxa. it could be a tad too strong but it doesn't really bother ME but it could be bothering others idk. I'm here to suggest we make the paladins noxa stronger. not as strong as wiz but honestly it could be closer. I don't like seeing classes nerfed to crap so I suggest we start buffing other classes instead of tearing others down.
My idea of a paladin is highly defensive class that when attacked is not fun to fight against. In my experience paladins just keep coming. They don't do great damage but damn it they rarely die to other melees due to being so tanky against melee attacks. They have problems with mages but I feel they do an adequate amount of damage to kill them. If the noxa is another form of damage that's stronger then noxa is now. Maybe thatd bring out that defensive type class that I see them being. Sorry for the grammar n sh*t but I'm just typing like I would in-game.

Let us know what you think ej. Please really give it some thought and check the difference between wizard noxa and paladin noxa and just get it a little closer but don't nerf the wizards. I really wish we could work on classes that are weaker and not nerf the classes that are stronger. Thanks!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 am

Just make noxa a flat rate of damage return.

The reason it's too strong for wizards is because it's scales UP with all magic damage.

A lvl 70 wizard with 50% amd, will do nothing with noxa but the SAME character with 195% amd will do wayyyyy too much.

That should not happen.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:54 pm

If noxa has a cool down. It would be good. But it has 100% up time with 100% damage increase cause of the passive skill.

It just needs to be a cool down skill ability and it wouldn’t be too bad.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Damage shield is not a passive skill. It's on a timer just like fierce warrior, but it has 5 minutes up time with 5 minutes cool down. It's just when almused they can still have noxa its just a bit weaker. I agree that paladins should have a stronger noxa. Maybe it should just do flat damage as Loki suggested, not affected by AMD but doing enough damage to be noticeable. If this change happens though Noxa damage should still be affected by damage shied, armor spell bonus, and the paladins armor skill.

Also off topic a bit, I see people complaining about Druids, but instead of just adding more % to damage bonus, or more to HP, why not give Druids noxa back. They had it way back when but it was removed because they were OP at the time, but now it would help make them even with the other mage and make them stand out a bit more from a cleric.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 pm

I don't agree that druids should have noxa. I like the fact they are super tank in gear and their damage could use like 3-5% increase IMO. Make noxa a flat rate of damage and increase the paladins noxa damage!!

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:42 am

Rebel wrote:
I don't agree that druids should have noxa. I like the fact they are super tank in gear and their damage could use like 3-5% increase IMO. Make noxa a flat rate of damage and increase the paladins noxa damage!!

Druids ate already massively tank. No need to buff them or five them noxa.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 am

I agree. Druids are fine as is in that regard. Could maybe use a little bit of a boost in damage but ive seen druids competing nowadays as they are now. With that spirit magic skill being changed to all magic their sidus is almost their main attack now which I love.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:04 am

See I only have a level 40ish druid but he is not super tank. Infact my Wizard is more tank and he doesn't have a shield. Maybe this changes at higher levels but in game I constantly hear when I play my druid " lol go remake druids are just clerics with no corrupt" so my idea was to distinguish them a bit more and give them back what was removed so long ago. If they are fine later on though then leave them, you guys know more than me.

+1 flat noxa damage

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 am

Druid mult could use a Magic Power requirement reduction and a mult boost in damage. I remember them having like the best mult in game due to being able to hit every1 in that radius. but still could use a boost to get back to that point. If druids had the strongest mult I bet people who love hunting instead of all pvp would pick druid more often.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]