View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bosses on Set Timers 

Swift wrote:
Regardless, changing bosses to a set time is a +10000 anyway I look at it, everyone would need less pots lowering the cost and helping other people.

+1 This is true. It only costs a ton of pots if you try to sneak it in with 3-4 players. More people = less pots = die faster.
More spawning of bosses at set times= more chances to get an item.

Also, People want to ASK for pots to tank, however it costs pots to DPS,. A TANK alone cannot dps to kill the boss so why should people pay the tank pots? Why doesnt the tank pay the mages pots to DPS?

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:05 pm

[quote="Swift"]Not everyone in xenimus has the capabilities or friends to do the bosses, I understand that you probably try hard to get to the bosses and do them.
But a little kindness and helping your fellow players wouldnt be a bad thing. If I had the geared friends I would take everyone bosses everytime no gold required. I mean if in going to do them anyways people are free to come along just help damage.

Regardless, changing bosses to a set time is a +10000 anyway I look at it, everyone would need less pots lowering the cost and helping other people.[/quote]

sure if they could actually output DPS poped white pots etc
brought DPS rings instead of vis animus rings

but rarily ive compared how fast

my crew with 4-6 ppl kills a boss

compared to a zerg with 15-20 people

and to be honest they dont really kill it faster

it feels like they are barely there and just lower the chance for loot

Now if bosses were setup for individual loot that wasnt affected by other players

id have a entirely diffrent mentality

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:08 pm

So what your basically saying is you want all the loot for you and your crew?

Everyone wants to be the best, everyone wants to get gear. But right now the system is lopsided it favors a few and leaves everyone else behind.

More people more dps, faster kills ,less pots , less cost, more fairness.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 pm

People like #theliftingnerd is one of these guys, top geared, selfish and not willing to let everyone have access to the gear he have just to make sure he stays on top, he feels strong for once in his life on a 25 player game, because he has the friends, the skype call and the gear to control the bosses killing, and putting an engine that will track boss deaths will affect that FOR HIM and like 4-5 other people like him, but will benefit 80% of the game..

yet hes trying so hard to make this idea never see the sun light.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:29 pm

read again swift

your mentality would change

if you were the one leading them on daily basis

killin all bosses(daily) we are talking 10-15 plat +

now doing that while someone spending nothing but the bare minimum on lsas keeps getting the rewards gets annoying after awhile

otherwise hey do u mind sporting me 10p daily i could use it pvping

PS my link hasnt been killing bosses at all.... in the past year or so

we go to a boss maybe once or twice a week now

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:30 pm

How are you spending 10-15 plat for all the bosses... We've done all bosses and it adds up no where near that.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:34 pm

[quote="Xen101"]How are you spending 10-15 plat for all the bosses... We've done all bosses and it adds up no where near that.[/quote]

im talking about in the past 2 years ago or so when DD was hard to do

and tanks had to use glowpots, vish/omnihabus to tank the bosses

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 pm

I'm a firm believer in the power of people, more people means an easier time. Say I am 4 manning a boss. Well then yes, I would see where im spending a ridiculous amount of plate to do it. Now add 2 leachers and instead of having them dps have them heal. Now my pot money is significantly reduced. Just imagine now if you will adding 10 more people half dps half heal. Now my pot money is next to nothing.

Idk how anyone can deny that

In just saying in here arguing for this idea for everyone, so everyone has a chance to compete.
Your here arguing against it for.....you

Last edited by Swift on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:39 pm

[quote="Swift"]I'm a firm believer in the power of people, more people means an easier time. Say I am 4 manning a boss. Well then yes, I would see where im spending a ridiculous amount of plate to do it. Now add 2 leachers and instead of having them dps have them heal. Now my pot money is significantly reduced. Just imagine now if you will adding 10 more people half dps half heal. Now my pot money is next to nothing.

Idk how anyone can deny that[/quote]

now what if those 10 people

instead of healing starts putting up fireballs on your tank to stop them from getting heals

and what if those 10 people instead of doing dps

just slowly attack untill the last 10%

so theres no real diffrence dmgwise untill the last 10%

because this is what people do

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:42 pm

They wont get a drop.. theres a point system......

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next