View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bosses on Set Timers 

[quote="Xen101"]They wont get a drop.. theres a point system......[/quote]

do explain how i know people who have gotten drops...

after comming to boss at 15-20% after almus....

hell im one of those people... ive gotten an item once

after arriving at 30% remaning after almus

thats just f**ked up i shoudnt have gotten a item nomatter what after arriving to boss at 30% after almus

even if i fuckin 1 shot it

Last edited by LiftingNerd on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Personally I don't know anyone would do that except to troll, but if that's the case. Just go -all spin the fireballs and they die.... Or move the position of the boss so the fire balls are not on you. And when the raid is done have faith in the community that this player would get reported and banned...I mean that's what happens to people like that ruin a raid get banned.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Very hard to believe anything lifting says because he tends to just make stuff up.. So i'll just leave it to EJ

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:56 pm

[quote="Swift"]Personally I don't know anyone would do that except to troll, but if that's the case. Just go -all spin the fireballs and they die.... Or move the position of the boss so the fire balls are not on you. And when the raid is done have faith in the community that this player would get reported and banned...I mean that's what happens to people like that ruin a raid get banned.[/quote]

well... that would be all good and well

but clearly it wont work

because loki would have been banned now if that was the case

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 pm

EJ shouldn't base his game off of people who only want to spend an hour or two a day on his game, you can do that with ANY mmo but that does not mean you should be entitled to the exact same loot / opportunities than players who play more than much, much more than you. Xenimus has always been the kind of game where if you can do something, cool, but if you can't, that's cool too. Figure it out, get help, work on getting upgrades / better link members or a new link all together.

Also I see a huge issue with this like Lifting said, this opens whole new doors for leechers who won't even log on and play frequently other than logging on at specific times to catch a train to the boss, after the boss dies the leechers log. Like I said, players like that should not be entitled to the same loot / opportunities than players who play more. But that's the the predicament we are facing now.

Although I will not disagree that the raid system should be changed, however idk how well a set boss spawn would work considering all bosses in game do have a chance of spawning more than once per day, you just have to go and check. Check, check, and check some more. If you are claiming you aren't getting any bosses it's because you aren't investing the time or resources to do them. I log on typically around the same time as your link does and I seem to have no issue with finding a boss at least once a week if not more.

On the other hand I do 100% agree that casual players get the shaft, but this isn't a normal game like WoW / D3 that you should be expecting to invest a few hours per day and be at an end-game level in a few months, hell it takes most players YEARS to acquire elite items unless they pay $$ for it(which is a shame, most of the economy in-game revolves around $$ now instead of in-game trading).

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Zannah wrote:
EJ shouldn't base his game off of people who only want to spend an hour or two a day on his game,
Nor should he exclude them from raids so only people who NEVER log off get ndnt boss gear...HIGH END Boss gear.

Zannah wrote:
Also I see a huge issue with this like Lifting said, this opens whole new doors for leechers who won't even log on and play frequently other than logging on at specific times to catch a train to the boss, after the boss dies the leechers log.
Well because casuals have lives/jobs/family, etc and have to compete with those that literally play xenimus 12-16 hours a day lol.

So casuals catch a train to boss AFTER work, then log off because they have stuff to do, like RL, and the ones who NEVER LOG OFF, can get the next boss when others cant log in. Nothing wrong with that. Once again, EJ removed leeching a long time ago by adding points.

Zannah wrote:
On the other hand I do 100% agree that casual players get the shaft
Glad you agree.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 am

This is what happens to people searching for boss.

Log on at 8am. Find out no bosses.
Hunt until 10. One boss gets killed by another team.
Go checks other bosses. They are down.
Hunts until 11. Still not up. Hunt until 12.
Another boss dies by another team.
Doesn’t hunt at all. Logs off until 4. Finds out all bosses are dead.
Don’t log on at all.

I prefer seeing a ton of Lee here than no one online because they missed the bosses

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:10 am

Xen101 wrote:
Very hard to believe anything lifting says because he tends to just make stuff up.. So i'll just leave it to EJ

This is one of the most pathetic things I've heard a mod say on these forums. Seriously 101 where is the proof that he's making stuff up? Also I'm pretty damn sure making accusations is against the rules but it's okay for you to do it since your an admin?

This is a bold lie 101. Stop the grudges and be the bigger man for once.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:11 am

Like him saying I leech and Im in full DD gear, made up.
LiftingNerd wrote:
Loki wrote:
liftingnerd we know you want the bosses all to yourself and don't want change but clearly everyone else here does. give others a chance to reply. You have your own post you're repeating the same stuff as here...

strange... yet leech is all i see you do... and your chars are decked in dd gear

Here is my gear on loki. https://imgur.com/mIS6wYl https://imgur.com/VmQepvZ ZERO dd gear. Now lets keep this back on topic of raids. Zanna already doing what they wanted to do. Derail the thread from the issue at hand.

back on topic?

Last edited by Loki on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:15 am

I can’t take someone who makes excuses for everything serious. Someone who can admit things is not someone I can consider a “truth” teller.

Watch his streams or just be online. It’s an excuse for everything.

Being admin has nothing to do with what I say. I will say the same stuff I say, not being admin as well. I’m not accusing him of anything. I just don’t worsoanlly believe anything he says because of the excuses he makes.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next