View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Bosses on Set Timers 

Xen101 wrote:
I can’t take someone who makes excuses for everything serious. Someone who can admit things is not someone I can consider a “truth” teller.

Watch his streams or just be online. It’s an excuse for everything.

Being admin has nothing to do with what I say. I will say the same stuff I say, not being admin as well. I’m not accusing him of anything. I just don’t worsoanlly believe anything he says because of the excuses he makes.

This is exactly my point dude, seriously this is petty af. Your first sentence is an insult, then you try and play it off like it's no big deal by talking down the subject in the next few paragraphs.

And who are YOU to label who is and isn't telling the truth? Perhaps it's you that's lying? Exactly what makes you above everyone else to where you can label players because of your own beliefs? You talk about ppl holding grudges ALL THE TIME but from where I'm standing it would seem your the one with the grudge. Smh.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 am

can we please just clean up everything not related to the BOSSES ON SET TIMES? Tired of the derailing and arguing by 2 people in same link.
I want ej to reply here.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:56 am

Loki wrote:
can we please just clean up everything not related to the BOSSES ON SET TIMES? Tired of the derailing and arguing by 2 people in same link.
I want ej to reply here.

So it's okay for you to reply but not me? lmfao wooooooow.

I agree this thread should be cleaned up.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:59 am
Forum Moderator

Started to clean it up, gave up, locking it. It's not like this hasn't been discussed 1,000 times already.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:02 am

PrincessNesbianna wrote:
Started to clean it up, gave up, locking it. It's not like this hasn't been discussed 1,000 times already.

You forgot to lock it nes :o

Thank you lol, it has been one of those days. Nes

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 am
Site Admin

One idea was to make the bosses spawn most consistently and partly random. So it would be random in terms of what boss would spawn but they would spawn on a somewhat random timeline. Then people would know that every certain amount of time a boss would spawn, then they just figure out which one. That would give people a more equal chance to engage in raids.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4