View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Spawn Increase Per Player 

Is this something that can actually happen? Can spawn increase per player in a location or possibly via amount of monster deaths accumulated.

Thanks.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Should be a SMALL amount increase and of course the players have to actively be moving and hunting. But i know places that are always crowded and could work under that system. +1

I know a few people that would bring 4 alts parked afk just to increase spawn for their main accounts.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Xen101 wrote:
Is this something that can actually happen? Can spawn increase per player in a location or possibly via amount of monster deaths accumulated.

Thanks.

it used to be like that in the past, you could raise the spawn in certain places if you killed it fast enough, i used to raise the spawn in cons basement and agil shrine super high when leveling in the past then for some reason it all got changed and most places became more of a timed spawn which sucked.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 pm

i remember years ago while levelling tfc, i used to like it when people came into agil shrine and hunted while i was there because the spawn used to increase. I dont think its a thing now as mobs seem to have two respawn types, either a specific number of seconds or more or less instant when out of ranger of players.

Personally id love to see an increase to spawn rates throughout the game, it would open up so many more potential hunting spots.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 pm

yeah back then hunting areas could accommodate multiple people, now with timed spawn the exp drops significantly if someone else is there

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:58 pm

This seems to be a huge issue with any area that has ultra's, since the respawn rate on ultra's are that much longer than a normal mobs. I think players asked EJ for a spawn increase recently but he said he had no intentions on increasing spawn, so I doubt this will get any traction going with EJ, but I am all for having more spawn especially when someone else shows up to try and out hunt me.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:59 am

yeah its just that is one of the issues with leveling in xen, if you have a place to your self exp is good but as soon as another person shows up the exp per hour is cut dramatically with current spawn timers.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Make death knight castle constant spawn like hks.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]