View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 glide 

101 are you implying there are dungeons in game that you can glide in that people don't know about? Idk, but your posts seemed to do nothing but confuse people lol.

As far as I can tell there is only one area in the game anyone would hunt at level 70 using glide and that's DK's, and you can only glide in half the Fort. HK's non glide, Cron area non glide, 70 chest non gide, DD non glide, ultra 75 DD non glide, 1st-3rd Fort non glide, Spider entrance non glide. Don't really think there are any other zones in-game currently that level 70's hunt besides those. Maybe I missed one idk.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:50 am

[quote="Zannah"]101 are you implying there are dungeons in game that you can glide in that people don't know about? Idk, but your posts seemed to do nothing but confuse people lol.

As far as I can tell there is only one area in the game anyone would hunt at level 70 using glide and that's DK's, and you can only glide in half the Fort. HK's non glide, Cron area non glide, 70 chest non gide, DD non glide, ultra 75 DD non glide, 1st-3rd Fort non glide, Spider entrance non glide. Don't really think there are any other zones in-game currently that level 70's hunt besides those. Maybe I missed one idk.[/quote]

Go to page 2 and read the "Warrior Animation" thread. He clearly is getting info from EJ that nobody else is getting about the game. And EJ is well known for this, doing the same things with a few chosen players in the past. One i personally met and told face to face he does it.

On that note Im back to playing RUNESCAPE 3. Game has changed so much from when i last played it 10 yrs ago. Game is doing big things. If anybody plays PM me

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 am

Runescape LOL

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:44 am

[quote="Loki"]Runescape LOL[/quote]

LMFAO guy who gets his names from Comic books :lol: LOL move along bottom feeder

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 am

Irish wrote:
Zannah wrote:
101 are you implying there are dungeons in game that you can glide in that people don't know about? Idk, but your posts seemed to do nothing but confuse people lol.

As far as I can tell there is only one area in the game anyone would hunt at level 70 using glide and that's DK's, and you can only glide in half the Fort. HK's non glide, Cron area non glide, 70 chest non gide, DD non glide, ultra 75 DD non glide, 1st-3rd Fort non glide, Spider entrance non glide. Don't really think there are any other zones in-game currently that level 70's hunt besides those. Maybe I missed one idk.

Go to page 2 and read the "Warrior Animation" thread. He clearly is getting info from EJ that nobody else is getting about the game. And EJ is well known for this, doing the same things with a few chosen players in the past. One i personally met and told face to face he does it.

On that note Im back to playing RUNESCAPE 3. Game has changed so much from when i last played it 10 yrs ago. Game is doing big things. If anybody plays PM me

Connect onto discord. You’ll hear some cool stuff.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:04 pm

whats glide?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2