View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stackable Magic Bags please EJ? 

Xen101 wrote:
While its VERY rare, forgetting about bags is one way to get gear. If you can carry a stack of 255 bags in your inventory the chances of you returning some place without a bag decrease.

Also with the new dungeon and other boss areas, dying causes bags to pop but items not to drop inside them. This can again cause you to forget and other things.

It adds a little bit of more danger knowing you can't stack them like that.

its really no different than people carrying an extra bag on you or extra max ams or reditus amulets if your going to forget your going to forget, i mean this game has already for a long time been moving away from danger this is a quality of life improvement that reduces danger by such a insignificant amount i dont see how its not worth it lol

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:44 pm

We just have different opinions on it.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Personally I think there's way to many bags in game, I suggested on discord to EJ that he lower the drop rate. Especially If people have so many bags that they need to be stacked in storage.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Xen101 wrote:
We just have different opinions on it.

I get what you are saying but the almost non existent chance of getting a good item off a death pile vs. the gain in Storage space, inventory space, ease of trading, etc. is an easy choice. PLUS it doesn't completely remove people dropping items upon death so honestly how can you argue against it ;) . If their bag pops on their first death when they stand up they make the choice to med and hope it works, stand up and pop out, or stand up and take the time to hit their inventory and hope they get a new bag on fast enough before getting killed again :? .

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Swift wrote:
Personally I think there's way to many bags in game, I suggested on discord to EJ that he lower the drop rate. Especially If people have so many bags that they need to be stacked in storage.

Along the same lines lets lower the drop rate on redos, max ammys, LSAs, etc, etc. Lets also make it where meds, maxis, rage pots, scrolls, etc. no longer stack? Wouldn't that be the fair thing to do and bring back the danger aspect of Xenimus?

Everyone has their own opinion on how the game should operate, I just wanted to present the idea that Magic Bags be programmed the same as every other consumable equippable item in the game.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Im down for lowering drop rate of sanctus scrolls 50%/ maximus amulets 50% and bags 25%.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2