View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Betrayals 

A certain someone seems to claim that no matter how many times he pks me on all his chars he wont lose jeloc. He even claims to get 0 betrayals. I have jeloc full align and zero betrayals. How does he not lose jeloc? Is there some secret way around it that he's abusing? Very sick of being harassed by this guy. It's kind of sad that he hasn't been dealt with already.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Were you in PvP mode? Because if you are in PvP mode then you can be killed by anyone without repercussions. Doesn't matter if you are level 1 or level 70.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Im on my level 57 paladin and a certain warlock on his trash like 68-69 paladin. I understand the 12 levels they give ya but he just kills me at the cons merchant under the square with no worry about betrayals or align or nothing. Then he kills this other guy that also wasnt on pvp mode. I just have no clue how he does it without losing jeloc. If someone wants to explain it better then that then im open to listen but honestly hes abusing some kind of glitch. The guy pked like 3 different people in an hour time. Didnt have to wait days for betrayals or nothing. Kinda frustrating.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:38 am

Sounds like you're making things up to try to accuse someone of something.

How you YOU know if they get betrayals or not on THEIR characters?

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:43 pm
I assume it's this guy, always defensive and abuses game mechanics. Everyone knows this and everyone has told E.J. Nothing happens.
Good luck getting people to listen Shapoopi

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]