View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mystic Merchant 

For a while now old unused areas have been getting redone and things around xenimus in general have been getting revamped in new and great ways, Just wondering if this was ever on the considered list of things to redo?

The prices are steep and the gear offered is subpar to the real high end gear of xenimus now adays.

Would be cool if somehow this old "secret" merchant could get a rework.

Maybe offer higher end items for a steep price?

As an on and off player I never get to do the raids, yes I know I havnt put in the time. But i also dont have the relationships or allies to actually do those raids.

Would be cool to have a way for players like me to get those high end items albiet at a significant cost.

This way even if I didnt have the time or friends to do those raids I could still get on grind gold for a time and have a shot of getting the gear i need to advance.

Thanks for the consideration :)

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:08 am

personally i hate raids or mages farming DD as the only way good gear can come into the game so having aplat option would at least give a way for warriors, dws and rangers to obtain gear (i think Paladins can just about farm bottom DD as they have 1300 dmg weap and are not reliant on cool downs )

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:47 am
Site Admin

I will give this some thought.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:26 pm

definently a cool/good idea not to mention ej would be able to control the market price on "rare" items better

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]