View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Graphic bug? 

Noticed that random monsters will be wearing odd gear like DK's wearing diabolic shield / ultra 96 inside 70 chest wearing Dragon Lord Shield / DK in bottom DD wearing XC Shield.

Seen this over the span of the last 7 hours or so farming non stop basically. Not sure if this is a graphic bug or mobs are equipping items and not dropping them after they die.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 am
Yup because you'd expect to find all those dragon lord shields and xencon shields in a few hours...

Most likely EJ added it for some variation to the game.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 am

Lol wow your obviously super smart arent you?

Over a span of 7 hours farming straight i seen this so i posted. If you think you cant get more than one drop per day you can think again.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is because today I ran into a HK wearing an ominex shield and he dropped it after death. Perhaps somethings going on to where mobs are equipping shields if it's the first item in there inven? Or it was a happy coincidence and EJ just made mobs randomly appear to have different items equipped.

Mages wearing a staff and shield seemed really odd tho. Seen that alot in bottom DD.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Would be a nice addition to the game if SOME monster wore equipped items that COULD potentially drop.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Loki wrote:
> Would be a nice addition to the game if SOME monster wore equipped items that COULD
> potentially drop.
+1
Should def happen, same with bosses... wear a certain item and everybody knows what he can drop. Resets item everyday on reset

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:33 pm

I thought it was pretty cool actually. Though it is weird to see a warrior mob using a hat, or a mage using a shield.

Loki wrote:
Would be a nice addition to the game if SOME monster wore equipped items that COULD potentially drop.

+1

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Yeah i keep seeing warrior mobs with mystic hats and stuff its kinda goofy but atleast its something different.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]