View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Your favourite Xenimus feature? 

Zannah wrote:
Does anyone on these forums have any damn respect for the game any more? You can't create a thread on these forums without people flaming it to hell. Even mods playing there parts to fuel peoples hatred. Shits getting old guys grow up already.

To be fair there was more sh*t, but Xen101 appropriately deleted it as requested. But yeah these last 7 posts (including this one) should just be removed

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Shabam wrote:
ReturnOfGod wrote:
I liked being able to hunt for your spot and the old balance. You used to be able to be involved in almost everything in xenimus once you hit the magic 34 mark. Now you can’t do anything fun until 70 and like Zannah pointed out on a melee even at 70 you can’t hubt areas with good drops so I currently don’t play.

Don't you mean 36? But yea I get what you and Zannah mean, it's more of a 70's game now. Ignore the badass making things up.

Don’t worry I’m in the 95 percentile who ignore his lies, just a shame he seems to get away with a lot more than some far more productive contributors like Vic are allowed to. Even worse the lies are repeated so often that they clearly influence the game which is why we have anti pk, why mages can pve and melees can’t, why mages can stand toe to toe vs melees, why we have equipment reqs etc etc

Anyway apologies for another off topic post but these boards are frustrating. My last thread seems to have been deleted despite Ej having replied and there being universal agreement and up to the point no trolling

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3