View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Intentional Trolling and Derailing of Threads. 

I just want to give all of you a heads up. The intentional trolling is going to have to simmer down quite a lot. The boards continue to act like children and its causing your posts to not receive replies intended to EJ or opinions from the crowd.

You can yell "But these are the forums, it's a place to say what we want freely" but no.... You guys are purposely grabbing specific topics and derailing or ruining them on purpose.

I already track down on the warnings on the boards, but I guess those don't cause some respect to go around on the boards. You guys will fight, Ej has already explained that to me and everyone else...but its going WAYY overboard.

So, if you start to see MANY more warnings and bans.... do not be surprised... they were deserved.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]