View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Any More Secrets? 

Are there any more secrets in 1.0 game we have never discovered? Or did we beat Xenimus? I have explored all over on the map and I have not found any place I am not familiar with. However, I was told there was a mysterious place with a possibly boss where we could see over the wall from Star shrine.

Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:28 pm
Site Admin

I would guess at this point you probably know the vast majority of them. But that is a really good point I should add a bunch more and definitely do it in a way where the method of getting there is not visible from the map.

Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:35 pm

You said warlocks , or mages could SUMMON a pix animus.

No one has figured this out in 20 years.

Can you just reveal it at this point?

Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:38 pm

Also bomb alums. Ever since white pearls.
Also Orseth DS near lowest level entrance. When you reach the river there are spiders to the north. I assume they are spiders cause that’s what they are on Gladius. Never figured how to get inside there.
Also how propping works.
How damage formula works.
Alchemy formula.
Probably some of the Old Old secrets that have basically 0 use. If you could reutilize these areas that would be amazing. Undead Queen, Omni table, clones, the circle you use a rage pot down beneath lava slide.
How much xp it takes hunting plays GY to get bag from Tren Shiam.

Been gone for years so some of it might be obsolete/solved but I still don’t know.

Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:39 am

What’s in a white potion.
The correlation between key levels/chest levels and loot inside.
This was made much with the showing of actual key levels versus the 7teeth, loop visuals.
How to get into the “void” without an old character with and old mark.
How the clock shrine works. I think it has something to do with everyone’s home town. Even though they spawn in T1, you still have a hidden home town.

Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:53 am

Loki wrote:
You said warlocks , or mages could SUMMON a pix animus.

No one has figured this out in 20 years.

Can you just reveal it at this point?

It was figured out back in the day. Cause I remember everyone doing it (myself included).
Then EJ changed it and since then it's never been seen again. Kind of a shame that things get changed once we figure them out, as he usually makes things harder and then it's never seen again.

if I remember correctly, you had to cast star twice, then summon a skeleton on top of a poison cauldron (like the one outside t1 potion merch).
Instead of a skeleton being summoned, it was a pix animus.

Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:30 pm

Then it got changed and no1 has yet to figure it out since. Hence a secret we need to figure out.

Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:02 am

^

Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:04 pm

how about adding Books/scrolls that you can randomly find in the world that give hints on the secrets areas/how to unlock them etc

Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:35 am

As item drops? I feel like terrible idea to reorganize loot tables. However, random “signs” that use a book on a table model saying combo ingredients and stuff like that, sure, easy 5 minute add. More secret potion recipes you’ll have to see by just looking at what potions are on the table and deducing that this table in wizard camp x had a shon, a maxi, and a white sitting by each other on table.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next