View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 incentives for more players to log on x1 (weekend bonuses?) 

For many players increased experience is irrelevant. However, maybe combined with resetting level 70 chest pull has a a chance of a level 90-120 item it might work.

Increased % of drops for me would also not work as a solo melee I cannot hunt DD where good drops happen. So maybe instead of increasing the drop rate change DKs and Crons Layer and Middle Hks to have chances of 90-120 item gear falling.

Also i prefer a more permanent change to get people to play. If you tell me its double experience in the weekend and i need experience then i will wait until the weekend as i hate leveling

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:24 pm

yeah xp bonuses are not worth it at all for x1ers...most the people that are left are maxed out in levels pretty much. Gear drops would be the only thing. And it should be FULL pvp no restrictions at all. Even noob killing allowed. How many noobs are there left anyways

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:15 pm

For me exp would do nothing. I would be keen to log on if i was able to hunt on my own and have more of a chance of finding top end items. last I heard melees cant farm DD solo and as a result i have little interest in farming for items.

If exp is the way level 70 chest pull should be like it used to be when you could get any top end item

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Melee can farm dd. You're the poet aka goldmine ( you have in game) and NEVER bring pots to Amy raids and have never tanked.

You don't use hp pots or glow pots and expect to be able to solo it?

I've seen MANY melee solo dd to check bosses. Are they geared up? Yes. Still possible. You're also in 4 amp vms. Newbie ring trying to do hardest spot in game...

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Lol Loki how many people do you want to accuse of being me....

I have no idea what his gear is but I (The Poet) have 2ac crons 2ac war rings an ac master fig and 1 4amp VM. I combine that with a good sup diab shield a 4amp 12 hp sup omni helm, 4amp omni pl8 anda xc sword. I can just about make some progress in lower DD with hp and gp but with staff beam co,mbo can still quickly die. But that is not a realistic way to farm for gear when a mage class doesent need any expensive pots.

There are not that many better geared melees than me and i doubt any can effectively farm DD for gear solo

I have also tanked 3rd, Cron, Queen and Terroth lots of times when i used to play

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:00 am

i can vouch for that i have both best geared mages and melees ingame

nomatter what you wear or what your build is on a melee you will be nowhere near as effect as a mage
at hunting DD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0O_wBhkU4&t=46s

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Anthrax wrote:

nomatter what you wear or what your build is on a melee you will be nowhere near as effect as a mage
at hunting DD

youre just BAD then. skywalker easily always made it to ty grim on his own (I know cuz id follow him in fp mode) when he wanted to check bosses. A few people can do that now as well.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:44 am

Loki wrote:
Anthrax wrote:

at hunting DD

youre just BAD then. skywalker easily always made it to ty grim on his own (I know cuz id follow him in fp mode) when he wanted to check bosses. A few people can do that now as well.

your so incredibly ignorant lol

skywalker used Glowpots, omnihabus when he did that

yea sure i can do it on my warrior to with glowpot, omnihabus

but thing is i can do it on my mages without glowpot, omnihabus

glowpot,omnihabus just makes it trivial and easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0O_wBhkU4&t=46s

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 am

Typical Loki contradicting himself

1) wants to incentivize players to log on by giving increased drops
2) does not want melees to have access to the increased drops!!

Fixing the core issues in the game is the best way to get people to play. If I could solo farm areas without omni hp pots with the possibility of finding good items (like mages currently can) on my melee then I might play.

Solution:
1) fix DD for melees
or
2) make all level 70 hunting spots areas where level 120 gear can drop (Crons Lair, DKs, Middle Hks, upper fort)

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:43 am

If he makes all level 70 areas drop 120 items they need to be a bit more difficult.

Death knights is cake walk and seems to be a decent drop area. What would have to increase in folds.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next