View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 incentives for more players to log on x1 (weekend bonuses?) 

Loki wrote:
so according to irish and kingtravis( clearly trolling my posts) this is fine

http://imgur.com/a/KssL8 (today when I made this post)

LOL WHOS FAULT IS THIS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Like ive said before its the time difference. Cant be mad they aint on when u are Joki

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Whenever I try to bring up the fact that x1 is dying it gets deleted. If it isn't true how about showing some evidence? Like the pages and pages of cons stuff we used to be able to browse, or the constant pvp off cons sq?

It's all gone and it's dying. Don't delete threads. Address it.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:50 pm

When i log on and check numbers it is the same as Loki posted.

The last update was great but there needs to be something to do at 70 solo as most players have already maxed out level.

At the moment as a melee re leveling is pointless due to 99% of level pulls being worthless. High end items are only available in DD and as a melee you cannot solo DD. So the only thing you can do is farm gold which is also very slow now due to not being able to sell fillers in cons as no people to buy them.

In order to have a reason to play X1 level 100-120 gear should drop in all level 70 hunting zones from Old GH, to Middle and Left HKs to DKs and Crons Lair. Then at least there would be something for solo players to do. Attract them back and then maybe there are enough players for pvp

At the same time make re leveling guarantee a level 90-120 item and im sure lots of people would start playing

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:17 pm
X1 is dying of course. X2 will eventually be the only xenimus. If you want to continue to play xenimus then switch to X2.

I made the post whining for full pvp and ej made some changes that helped but it's too late.

Soon we will all have access to design the world for X2. We can speed up the process of X2 becoming the new xenimus just by doing that. It plays just like x1. Just better graphics.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:46 pm

lower level pk mechanics are broken not to mention gulf between a few levels is huge. Lower level trade is non existent (for many reasons from ndnt, level caps and the amount of lower level gear that drops) . I personally have never enjoyed leveling unless it is combined with getting tradable gear and I can pk/fight for my hunting spot.

As it stands x2 is not for me. Maybe when EJ brings over x1 characters or otherwise he would need to fix pvp mecahnics and lower level economy for me to even consider it and I just cant see that happening without going back to max equip levels of 25-30 and squishing gear to the way it used to be. Would be way too time consuming for EJ unfortunately.

Clarity over what will happen to our x1 characters and gear would help. If people see a future for their characters and gear then they may start playing.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 pm
why though? what's the huge difference between the two? x2 is more of a challenge (for melee) to level. It reminds me of old xenimus because of that. Other than the low amount of content it's the same damn game lol.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Its the same game at lower level as x1 is now. However, i would never play x1 at lower level now. I would play x2 if it had the same feel as original xenimus had all the way up to the restructure

For me leveling was always a grind rather than a challenge. The grind on its own for me was incredibly boring.

But the boredom was counteracted by: ability to pvp/hunt for your spot when grinding (mainly during full pvp but most of my time leveling was on full pvp server) and ability to compete. When I was leveling the gaps in power between levels was far less than now. After 34 i could wear the same gear as a level 70 and each level made much less of a difference.

The ability to trade up gear as you leveled. As mentioned at level 34 I could equip any items so it was worth starting to trade around from that level on. It also meant that everyone post level 34 wanted the same items creating an economy. Now all gear is basically worthless and free (and a lot ndnt too) all the way to level 65.

You could level leisurely and still pvp/trade as the game started at 34. Now the game starts at 65

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Man it's the same story with you guys...

PvP was this. Leveling was that.

All your stories are in the past. Think of something that can be new. Creative. Different.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:36 am

U first Neppy

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next