View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 regarding the 3 ndnt rule 

I think this should only apply to item levels 100-121+ it makes no sense to limit ppl from using baraw helm, or arachnid items or cron adepts and cron wars etc...

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:21 am

+1

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:46 am

100% no, if anything it should be 1 level 100+item and 2 items below level 100

At least now items such as omni pl8s, weapons, shields will have value. Also the idea is people shouldnt be wearing all ndnt.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 am

I'm upset that ANYONE can wear more than 3 NDNT.

I don't care what level you are, there should be a little risk to make the game fun.

Increase bag / reditus / maximus drop rate and let us have fun!

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:54 am

Decrease bag and reddo drops and make all items tradable besides npc items. Then we are almost to how xen was when it got popular

Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:50 am

At least up the drop rate of some items at this point.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 am

The Poet wrote:
100% no, if anything it should be 1 level 100+item and 2 items below level 100

At least now items such as omni pl8s, weapons, shields will have value. Also the idea is people shouldnt be wearing all ndnt.

+1

Give it some time guys, this is for trading and the economy. In the short term people will be upset they have to choose between some of their NDNT items, but it's for the better.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 am

People shouldn't forget the main reasons xenimus blew up for a bit was because of fast paced pvp and a player driven economy. Leveling and boss fights were just things you did to pvp or trade more.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 am

it isnt JUST for the economy,now the 70s griping about lack of PvP have incentive to hunt one another again,as some of your high level gear can get ganked if you die,either that or they'll shut their gob and hide as much as possible,either way this particular move was actually really smart. Im also glad he left the cap off lower levels,making it hard on newbs isnt the way to pull players.

As far as messing with drop frequency in EITHER direction,no. The way to stimulate the economy is to remove the NDNT on almost ALL the drops,like daemons and east dungeon up,like pretty much anything about 20+, that will AGAIN keep the newbs geared safely. It would also serve to counter the toxicity a bit,or at least give an avenue to do so. I've sold so much gear to NPCs that i couldve given an alt,my wife,or just some lesser player who could use it,BUT for the NDNT. i know theres at least a couple like me who would gladly forego a few gold to see some lower player suit up with glee and go running off to try out the shiny new armor or sword you just gave them,etc...

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:05 am
Profile WWW

kingtravis wrote:
Decrease bag and reddo drops and make all items tradable besides npc items. Then we are almost to how xen was when it got popular

Ej will never and should never make all ndnt tradable.
A lot of boss ndnt items were gotten via exploiting 2-3 alts afk leeching at raids before ip restrictions.

Others gotten when people bought fully ndnt geared accounts with rl cash.

I'd say Full Wipe ALL item lvl 100-120 items and buff up mob drops and chest pulls by 10 item lvls.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next