View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 question about pvp mode 

So i was pvping, and now PvP Mode won't go away or the corrupt spell. Any1 know how to solve this?

Tue May 30, 2017 2:14 pm

Face Lifter wrote:
So i was pvping, and now PvP Mode won't go away or the corrupt spell. Any1 know how to solve this?

maybe you're stuck in pvp mode or hated from mass pking. Hopefully ej made it so when you're evil you're permanently in pvp mode until you get good.

edit:
yeah its because u are stuck evil and hated Bruut. I just sensus you and seen your align all the way low.

Ej can check his account BRUUT.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:24 pm

That's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking bout when u pvp someone and then the PvP mode won't go away.
Just stop trolling my topics, i know you love me.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:46 pm

assuming he hasnt changed it from some time ago,theres a cooldown once you PK someone,up to 24 hours depending on your actions and how many times,the alignment thing is a whole 'nother issue....

and before you say it,yes i understand it MAY have been "legit" PvP,but to my knowledge the mode makes no distinction...

Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]