View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I feel 

I feel like xen 1.0 is hard for me to get back into there are only a few lvling spots for certain lvl brackets and majority of those require you to have pretty good gear...well when i get on my older accounts those characters dont have any decent gear to start leveling with regearing those characters seem like way to much work just to start leveling decently again...i think there needs to be some way of allowing players to hunt places and be able to gear up efficiently enough to hunt the good spots...thats the main reason i liked the way things where before because i didnt need to have good gear in order to grind exp the way things are now it kinda forces you to level in the good spots for your level because all the lower areas no longer give xp.

also imo good gear shouldnt be required for you to level efficiently...gear should be more for fighting bosses and in pvp.

Sun May 28, 2017 11:22 pm

I got to lvl 70 pretty easily in gear worth under 10p for each item. Hunting was never too difficult, occasionally there is a frustrating time where you are in between spots.

Mind you, items are drying up in cons now as less and less people are playing.

However, my problem is I rarely get to raid - I'm just not online enough. So the high end gear is just not available to me - literally NO high end gear.

So I can't pvp. Also being lvl 70 means there is nothing to do but kill a few DD mobs and see what I get.

There should be more sure-fire ways of each char getting good items at lvl 70. One pull per 100000000000000000000 exp does not count as one of them.

Mon May 29, 2017 11:21 am

This was how players wanted it, People with gear wanted gear to be hard to get and people without gear want it easy. As soon as people got good gear they joined the train and said they wanted it hard.

This game is dead, people need to learn to move on. Play somthing else.

Mon May 29, 2017 6:19 pm

im not saying change the difficulty in obtaining gear im saying make it so you can level fairly easily without good gear...and make it so the good gear is for raiding and pvp.

Mon May 29, 2017 11:21 pm

I have always felt PvE was too gear-dependent. it is 100% true if you dont have level-equivalent gear or a way to get it your character is pretty well borked, tbh thats why i quit having any interest in X2 bc he actually RAISED the reqs on most gear,at least at lower levels,that combined with the whole competing for kills thing pretty much breaks the game outright, its already ridiculous to expect more than a handful of no-lifers to be able to grind 4-6 hours a day for a week to get a level,and then ya done gone and made it even HARDER. and now theres an ndnt cap? Jesus!

EJ,seriously,im pleading with you,STOP listening to ppl with multiple lvl 70 characters (the no-lifers) and their stupid opinions on how making it HARDER on the new player is making the game better,your toxic playerbase is the main thing KILLING the game...

Wed May 31, 2017 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]