View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 any decision on new rules for owning houses/castles? 

Why do you guys always undershoot the player base so much.

People have been doing this since the game came out.
Average log in time about 4 hours. 6 players on average per hour over 24 hours. That nets a player base near 50.

Those are rough numbers but I have a had time believing there are only 20 people actively playing. That would mean most people play 12 hours a day to keep the server numbers where they are at.

Mon May 29, 2017 1:13 am

They are doing it to move forward their agenda LOL. I can almost guarantee loki and xen101 are in cahoots bigtime and email each other to post lmao as them two BY FAR post here the most. Basically live on these boards LMAO. In one years time he has almost matched xen101's post count lmfao. That my man is hilarious! Even funnier is EJ has said for Loki to stop posting so damn much LOL.

Their are also rules against posting over and over the same sh*t that he does on a daily basis. Beating any agenda he has on his mind at the time into the ground. But yet EJ allows him to continue to do it. Not to mention the constant trolling he does to everybody elses post besides a chosen few who have hopped on his bandwagon of trying to ruin everything good this game had. They get joy out of it for some odd reason. Just have no life outside of xenimus lmao, commicable to say the least.

So whenever they do it just stick up for whats right and shut em down. Let them rage and repeat themselves over and over because they arent winning, thats why they do it. And hope EJ uses his head and thinks bigger than these simple minded people.

I can log on and see 10 total players on and another time 20-30. Just varies as people who play this game spans the world. And not everybody can spend hours upon hours strictly playing the game as we have responsibilities or other things we have to tend to and only hop on to play while we can

Mon May 29, 2017 1:38 am

not even gonna get in this mess of an argument,other than to say more houses would be nice and theres certainly map space around for them,i'd pay if i could have a little charge house,might even get the wife playing again,anyway....

whats all this foolishness about "changing" them to guild houses? when i was in Perfect Storm a couple years ago they had a house we could all access and buff on the crystal,did it change at some point?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

They are talking about the white potion effect that the house owners get, not the hp/mp regen buff.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 am

just make castles like raids how andy did it, that was alot better. EJ you could learn alot from andy. Hes alot more clever and better game designer than you.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 pm

I think houses should change weekly or at least monthly.
Make the deeds auto expire and auto list to consignment merchants when they expire.

That way no houses can be hoarded by the same few players for x amount of years.

Think of it like a leasing arangment.

House prices could be determined by location such as it in full pk area or anti pk area. Anti pk areas will be cheaper.

Houses CAN be pked for and/or lost by dying however whoever gets it, only gets it until the original time expires.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:24 pm
OR you could make the game full pk like it should be and reduce drastically the reditus amulet drops so they are so rare barely anybody can find them. (also wipe the incredible amount of stacks that people have) Then houses would change hands like they should have and they used to. You had to be able to defend it yourself and with your link or you lost it.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:37 pm
solution remove all reditus amulets from game

have redos be bought from mystic merchant

however only 1 can be bought at a time

and it spawns randomly once or twice aday

and mystic merchant is located in a pvp zone

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:14 am

+1 probably the best idea

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:16 am
Agreed plus one. But it should be full pk all of the houses are in anti pk zones so you cannot fight over them unless the owner chooses

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next