View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 any decision on new rules for owning houses/castles? 
hmm in the last 4 years ive had.. like 6 diffrent houses

but i think houses should be lost on any type of Death aka Reditus or floor death

Sat May 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Houses are changing players at last so I honestly can't see the problem! :/

Sun May 28, 2017 11:38 am

when there are 5 active players with no pvp and 10 houses they start to change.

When there are 50 players who pvp and raid then houses dont change.

But yes if the plan to keep population at 5 and ndnt gear as it is house rules are fine !

Sun May 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Agreed.

Players should not have to quit the game for houses to start cycling around

Sun May 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Loki you got it not die first to hold a house so I don't even know why you're worried about it. Oh wait we all know why... just another change you're trying to do the ruiin the game from how its always been. Just because you dont see the chars name who owns it doesnt mean they dont play. Everybody has alternates. They dont have to be people who PVP who own the houses either. So once they are level 70 you probably wont see them as their lvling their other chars. Not to mention not wanting to deal with people in T1, say like you :lol:. Dont need to throw examples out there. You just love throwing false truths out there to help every single argument you have and for some odd reason people jump on that bandwagon cuz they dont know any better lol.

The Poet thats a major understatement, there 20 players that play lol up to 35-40 that log on. Be realistic please. Just because there isnt that many when you open xenimus to check the players, does not mean thats the true amount because thats what you see lol.

Sun May 28, 2017 9:01 pm

No there isn't Irish. At the moment (with respect to Ej) there's maybe 12 active players. Game server usually has 2-6 on.

This update can bring back a lot of players if excited right. Ultimately it comes down to balance tho

Sun May 28, 2017 10:24 pm

I was just on and there was 20 exactly lol. U werent on lol neither was Loki or The Poet

Sun May 28, 2017 10:37 pm

This morning I logged on and there was 7 ppl on.

You say 20 bur that's including people alt+tabbed on multiple accounts.

And I was just on. Like you said just because you don't see loki or proof doesn't mean I'm not on.

I was on an alt newb grinding white elixirs.

Sun May 28, 2017 10:39 pm

why not make houses guild halls instead that way anyone in that particular guild can have access to the features and bonuses. and make it so they must have to pay an upkeep each week or something to that affect and the owner gets slightly better bonuses.

Sun May 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Lol there is people from other countries that play lmao. So just saying just cause there is low amounts on at certain times ur on DOES NOT mean thats how many people play lol. And thats just an assumption of people alt tabbing to support your theory of low population at the time lmao. Even if it was lmao thats 10 people alt tabbing. Reguardless... its not 5 LOL. I maybe have been 1 person lmao. They sit on sq. Everybody was talking... nobody doing bosses lol. When bosses get done its usually one or two people doing it for DPS at a boss. When not enough people are on.

So what about when its 35 people on ? Lmao ?

Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next