View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 deleted thread 

That is a great idea.

One upping on that would be to prop said item, and having it reroll the base stats. That would take a TON of plats out of circulation.

Sat May 13, 2017 5:07 pm

That is an amazing idea Suminex. I believe the item system should work like Diablo 3's, which I think is overall a great item system.

..... but, Xenimus is a pool, and the liner has been torn and it's leaking water fast, we NEED a new liner but can't afford one. We need a bunch of patches in the meantime.

Hope that doesn't go over others heads lol

Sat May 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Basically if you retain level requirements trade and pvp will be reserved for 65plus like it currently is. Makes implementing pvp systems very hard

Sat May 13, 2017 7:48 pm

My favorite thing about Xenimus was that you could throw some vov's and fig rings on a level 18 darkwar and go town. Removing equip level and squishing the strength of gear together to not make such a huge difference between one item and the next. Then work on non drops.

Sat May 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Nike wrote:
My favorite thing about Xenimus was that you could throw some vov's and fig rings on a level 18 darkwar and go town. Removing equip level and squishing the strength of gear together to not make such a huge difference between one item and the next. Then work on non drops.

Would love to see the end of equip levels and gear squashed to like it used to be

Sat May 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Nike wrote:

That's retarded. No way should someone 15 levels lower be able to get close to even battling some one 15 lvls higher.

Leave that in the past.

Sat May 13, 2017 8:45 pm

You complained "Super Adpet Wand sooooooo overpowered because +3 levels".... So wouldn't 15 levels make a pretty big difference in a PVP.... Your logic makes no sense. I guarantee you take a 70 and a 55 in the same gear and have them PVP eachother. It would end in a matter of seconds....

A great geared 60-65 should be able to compete with 70's. Game shouldn't be solely focused around 70.

Sat May 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Nike wrote:
You complained "Super Adpet Wand sooooooo overpowered because +3 levels".... So wouldn't 15 levels make a pretty big difference in a PVP.... Your logic makes no sense. I guarantee you take a 70 and a 55 in the same gear and have them PVP eachother. It would end in a matter of seconds....

A great geared 60-65 should be able to compete with 70's. Game shouldn't be solely focused around 70.

Correct.. a 60-65 should... but the 70 should still have the upper hand by quite a bit.

Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Xen101 wrote:
Nike wrote:

Correct.. a 60-65 should... but the 70 should still have the upper hand by quite a bit.

your contradicting yourself you have stated several times

but u dont want gear to matter

but now you want levels to matter... and a higher level to have quite the advantage

but you dont want someone thats worked for gear to have an advantage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0O_wBhkU4&t=46s

Sun May 14, 2017 1:48 am

I don't think anyone would say that gear and level should not have an impact. However the balance now is all wrong. This is why pvp doesent work now.

A level 64 has zero chance against a 65. I think with the exception of Loki everyone prefers the balance before restructure where evereyone could enjoy pvp and trade after level 34. I don't see bring this back as going backwards as we would still have new graphics and engine

Sun May 14, 2017 1:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next