View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 deleted thread 

Nike wrote:
Different game back then. I'm all for slow-progressing games because I believe you get back what you put in. But Xenimus currently is useless pre-70 lol

which is the big problem for xen 2 as it will not be level 70 ready for a long time.

I agree levels should eb more time consuming as you get higher but the rewards should be slight. A level 65 should have a 1-3% improvement on a level 64 bot a 100% in 1 level

Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 pm
This is the only thread EJ won't delete lol

Sat May 20, 2017 5:06 pm

[quote="Suminex"]This is the only thread EJ won't delete lol[/quote]

thats bc when he does the same 3-4 ppl start up with the same tired arguments in another thread.

I understand his feelings about not wanting to dredge up the past,but its sad he seems unwilling or incapable of acknowledging that the grand majority is wishing things WOULD go back,instead of looking forward to the future,that speaks volumes. Instead listen to those same 3-4 people constantly goading him to further twist the game to THEIR vision and not his or the majority of the players...

the fact that you lot keep him constantly tweaking and nerfing things that dont need it other than to benefit your PvP/raiding/whatever is why we DONT get a whole lot of updates or new content. Just think about that.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4