View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Xen 2.0 so far 

So I've been seeing a lot of threads about Xenimus 2.0 and peoples ideas and concerns with it.

I'd like to start a serious discussion about the future of Xenimus and bring the players thoughts on the new version to light. As a small community I truly believe we should be communicating as much as possible with the developers, offering feedback and criticism. Even if they don't reply...

Anyways, I'm sure all of you have players since the release and early 2000's so you guys have the best idea of what Xenimus felt like and should feel like.

So what are your thoughts on Xenimus 2.0?

Some feedback of mine:
- Understandably low content (should have included anything but anti-PK to pass the time)
- Glad there isn't much change in the content we know (Jorn, Troll King, etc)... so far
- Turning speed is bleh
- FP mode is in the game, nice to see the map with but annoying to play with*
*Clicking or casting spells at a distance either makes you jitter or doesn't do anything (would like an auto cast at max range)
*You can snipe monsters without them aggroing you with FP mode (sorry bruhs)
*Terrain is a lot harder to navigate in FP mode (plus terrain screws up a lot of casting ranges i.e. elementals)
- Second boss in 1-10 dungeon doesn't give exp & witches spell dmg crazy (intended?)
- Can't buy meds, rages, lsas (if we're going to have two towns atm, let us buy pots from the merchants there)
- No hit markers!?
- Adding certain stat points on certain points (16,19,20,30) does nothing? (is this due to bonuses being different and being worth more?)
- Nonne Sera not working?

Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]